Windows 10: How fix spinning working background cursor when opening files in different programs on...

Discus and support How fix spinning working background cursor when opening files in different programs on... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows 10 cursor start to spin every time i try to open a file with all programs i use but not when save files. Video:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BraulioVR, Jan 23, 2020.

1. BraulioVR Win User

How fix spinning working background cursor when opening files in different programs on...

windows 10 cursor start to spin every time i try to open a file with all programs i use but not when save files.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14iZCO1_yTc

:)

BraulioVR, Jan 23, 2020

2. Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Cursor spinning

Hi Shashank,

For us to isolate your concern with your cursor spinning issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 23, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

How fix spinning working background cursor when opening files in different programs on...

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. How fix spinning working background cursor when opening files in different programs on... - Similar Threads - fix spinning working

2. How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?: Why is there a blue circle spinning around my cursor and why, but also why does it seem like it is causing my computer longer to load up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-spinning-blue-circle-next-to-my-cursor/25dc55d9-1959-45cc-b698-7e39313be3b7
  3. How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?: Why is there a blue circle spinning around my cursor and why, but also why does it seem like it is causing my computer longer to load up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-spinning-blue-circle-next-to-my-cursor/25dc55d9-1959-45cc-b698-7e39313be3b7
  4. How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Spinning circle constantly when working in Windows 7 on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning circle constantly when working in Windows 7 on mouse cursor: As soon as I start up, change function or use another programme the blue spinning search? circle keeps going via the mouse cursor - I can continue working etc but when at rest there it is?...
  6. Spinning circle constantly when working in Windows 7 on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning circle constantly when working in Windows 7 on mouse cursor: As soon as I start up, change function or use another programme the blue spinning search? circle keeps going via the mouse cursor - I can continue working etc but when at rest there it is?...
  7. Why is opening a program in search different to opening it in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is opening a program in search different to opening it in file explorer?: I've noticed that very occasionally, a program will only run properly if I open it in file explorer. If I use search to open it it won't work, with errors about not being able to find files. Is it something to do with context? submitted by /u/ripperroo5 [link] [comments]...
  8. Spinning cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning cursor: ok so untelated to many others with a similar issue. I restored my pc, everything was fine, but when i sign in and get to my windows home screen the home screen has a spinning blue circle with NO mouse cursor, just a spinning circle, and it only affects the home screen, i can...
  9. Blackscreen with spinning cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blackscreen with spinning cursor: I was just watching anime online then suddenly my laptop's screen blacks out with its loading cursor spinning also freezes the screen for some reason i couldn't do a thing ctlr+alt+del didn't even work so i force shutdown my laptop. I also tried to start it once again then...
  10. Cursor with spinning circle.....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cursor with spinning circle.....: After the Fall Creators Update, all three of my systems have suffered from the dreaded "Cursor and Spinning Circle". Two of my systems have locked up completely. Thank God for my imaging program that allowed me to restore these systems to working order. BUT, this keeps...