Windows 10: How Fix Windows 10 Slow Startup/Slow Bootup And Restart Issue

Discus and support How Fix Windows 10 Slow Startup/Slow Bootup And Restart Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Fix Windows 10 Slow Startup/Slow Bootup AndRestart Issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zsan#1, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Zsan#1 Win User

How Fix Windows 10 Slow Startup/Slow Bootup And Restart Issue

Fix Windows 10 Slow Startup/Slow Bootup AndRestart Issue

:)

Zsan#1, Jan 6, 2020
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Slow Startup

Does anybody know why I am having really slow system startups? I don't have extra startup programs than I use to have. The only thing that I think it could be is my antivirus program. I use AVG now since I reformated 2 days ago..and every since then, I have a really slow startup..I don't know if that is the reason..Does anybody have any suggestions, on how to speed my startup? I use to be able to be on my desktop screen in like 35-40 seconds at most. And now it is way over a minute. Any help would be gr8.

-slip*Cool How Fix Windows 10 Slow Startup/Slow Bootup And Restart Issue :cool:

SlipSlice, Jan 6, 2020
  3. catstone Win User
    Slow Startup

could ip config possibly slow down startup?
    i use route too, but seems that fixed or assigned ip makes no difference

catstone, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization, Tips and Tricks for your Windows PC

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. How Fix Windows 10 Slow Startup/Slow Bootup And Restart Issue - Similar Threads - Fix Slow Startup

2. Window 10 slow performance issue + slow startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 slow performance issue + slow startup: Hi all,I am facing slow startup issue on my Window 10 Home Edition. I have followed all the below mentioned steps to improve my user experience but nothing help in improving startup speed of my OS. Can format and install fresh OS would work. Please help suggest me best way to...
  3. Slow startup or restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow startup or restart: Hello, i have noticed that my startup time and shut down time has increased even though windows is up to date and I have no other problems with windows or my hardware. And i have not messed with any of windows settings or any thing else. And yes all my drivers are up to date...
  4. Windows 10 Restart Slow but Startup quick

Windows 10 Restart Slow but Startup quick: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 Home on a HP 17 Notebook model CA1600NG. It has a SSD. It boots up in under 15 seconds, using fast startup, but everytime I restart using the restart button it takes more than 1 minute for it to completely restart. I have no application launching...
  5. Slow restart / startup

Slow restart / startup: My laptop was boot slowly 1 minutes and 35 s in shutdown and 1 m : 45 s in restart , start counting from hp logo , most of the time in the hp logo loading it takes about 50 seconds followd by black screen for 20 seconds , so i turned on fast startup and now it take 30...
  6. Windows 10 Slow BootUp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Slow BootUp: Hello everyone and thank you for the time you putting in to answer, I have recently installed a new windows 10 enterprise 64bit its latest version from Microsoft website i think build 2004 , and before that i had Windows 10 enterprise 64bit version 10.0.10586 build 10586...
  7. slow bootup; win10

slow bootup; win10: Have been searching for KB articles regarding fixing slow boot up times, but I have not found any. Anyone know of documented steps to take to clean-things-up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-bootup-win10/e8018bdf-f65a-4324-b105-a74429c14055
  8. slow bootup in windows 10 1903

slow bootup in windows 10 1903: Hi there, i have been facing a problem regarding my laptop, running windows 10 1903, regarding very slow bootup and slow wakeup from sleep. i have made thread previously as well regarding the problem but nothing solved after trying numerous troubleshooting techniques....
  9. Slow Bootup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow Bootup.: After installing the most recent Windows, my Toshiba Satellite is taking any where from 20 - 45 Minute to boot up. I have reduced the programs that start when the computer is turned on. Still no change....
  10. Fix required for slow startup of windows 10

Fix required for slow startup of windows 10: I had windows 7 on my PC with i3 processor and 4GB RAM. Recently I upgraded to a total of 8GB RAM and an NVIDIA GT730 - 2GB graphics card. I still had windows 7 on it. After this hardware upgrade, my windows 7 booted up even faster, in 40 seconds or so. I then upgraded to...