Windows 10: how get free robux

Discus and support how get free robux in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; gsrarea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-get-free-robux/cb8984ab-c1fa-45f7-bd48-7029186656b2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahmed Meziani LL021857, Dec 6, 2023.

1. how get free robux

gsrarea

:)

Ahmed Meziani LL021857, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Aash.19 Win User

purchasing robux

Hi. My question is that i was just trying to buy some robux (400) and overtime i go and try to buy robux

and go though the payment method it says something is wrong but I'm connected to wifi and card is not declined i do not know how to solve this issue let me know if you have any suggestions!

Aash.19, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Roblox robux purchase not working!

Hi I had same problem, but in a server. I was playing animal sim, and i realized that my premium robux went through and I spent it on the product "Gamepass wolves" for 550 robux, and the robux went through and I was like yay lets try it and I had 520 robux left and it asked me to spend it again but it asked me to buy 80 robux again and I left the game, wasn't there. Closed roblox, still wasn't there. Restarted my Windows laptop, STILL wasn't there so I was kinda sad that I wasted legit 550 robux on nothing.

Amelia Crase, Dec 6, 2023
  4. KaiSeers Win User

how get free robux

Where did my robux go?

Hello,

I have recently purchased robux from the microsoft store, but when I went to my account, the robux wasn't there.

Then, i realized that i was on the original roblox website, and there must've been a roblox from microsoft. Surely enough, there was. But, when i checked my balance again, there was still no robux. Then, i thought that the email i used to purchase the robux
    had to be the same email as the account email, so I went over to my profile, and changed my email. But, the robux STILL wasn't in my balance. My final thought was, i had to go onto the Xbox to find the robux. So, i made a completely new account, joined into
    the game, and there was no robux.

I spent around $50.00 worth or robux in the purchase, so could you please tell me an answer on where i can find my robux. If possible, if there was a way to refund robux, please let me know.

KaiSeers, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

how get free robux

1. how get free robux - Similar Threads - free robux

2. Themes in settings flash like a light switch. Why? Also, downloading free themes asks for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Themes in settings flash like a light switch. Why? Also, downloading free themes asks for...: My Windows 11 is updated and have restarted the device numerous times. When I'm in settings and choose a theme, the themes in the settings flash on and off like a light switch. What could be causing this? Also, when I try to download a free theme from Microsoft, it asks for...
  3. Themes in settings flash like a light switch. Why? Also, downloading free themes asks for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Themes in settings flash like a light switch. Why? Also, downloading free themes asks for...: My Windows 11 is updated and have restarted the device numerous times. When I'm in settings and choose a theme, the themes in the settings flash on and off like a light switch. What could be causing this? Also, when I try to download a free theme from Microsoft, it asks for...
  4. How can get Xbox game pass for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can get Xbox game pass for free: Hello my name is Hosea olsonMy refund a game that I got https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-get-xbox-game-pass-for-free/9cbe0f2b-8792-4bf3-b44f-e4c1564f1609
  5. How can get Xbox game pass for free

How can get Xbox game pass for free: Hello my name is Hosea olsonMy refund a game that I got https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-get-xbox-game-pass-for-free/9cbe0f2b-8792-4bf3-b44f-e4c1564f1609
  6. I'm Not Able To Get The Free Trial Subscription To Create A Realms World To Play With My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Not Able To Get The Free Trial Subscription To Create A Realms World To Play With My...: I recently decided to get minecraft realms free trial on bedrock edition from my pc and for some reason when i added my payment method Debit card and clicked on "buy" it didnt actually load and there was just a white type of window with nothing written on it. Any ideas what...
  7. how get free robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how get free robux: gsrarea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-get-free-robux/cb8984ab-c1fa-45f7-bd48-7029186656b2
  8. how get free robux

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how get free robux: gsrarea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-get-free-robux/cb8984ab-c1fa-45f7-bd48-7029186656b2
  9. How can I get free Robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get free Robux: Robux RobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobux...
  10. How can I get free Robux

How can I get free Robux: Robux RobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobuxRobux...