Windows 10: How get hidden taskbar icons to always show in visible taskbar?

Discus and support How get hidden taskbar icons to always show in visible taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I like my Passport icon to always show down in the visible taskbar area instead of having to use the up arrow(^) to see it in the hidden area. How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by robls99, May 16, 2021.

1. robls99 Win User

How get hidden taskbar icons to always show in visible taskbar?

I like my Passport icon to always show down in the visible taskbar area instead of having to use the up arrow(^) to see it in the hidden area. How can I always lock it to the visible area whenever I plug in the passport? Windows Home v 20H2, OS build 19042.928

:)

robls99, May 16, 2021
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, May 16, 2021
  3. FredBiles Win User
    Looking to change taskbar icon for "Show hidden icons"

Because of poor vision, I have changed the taskbar icons in Windows 10 Pro for speakers, Network, and "Safely remove USB" to others more visible.

I'd like to change the icon for "Show hidden icons", which is an up arrow. Does anyone know where the file for this icon is located?

FredBiles, May 16, 2021
  4. How get hidden taskbar icons to always show in visible taskbar?

Battery icon is is not showing on taskbar

Hello,

This is Sudha Independent Advisor and user like you. Please follow below steps to solve your issue

To check the status of your battery, select the battery icon in the taskbar. To add the battery icon to the taskbar:

- Select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar, and then scroll down to the notification area. Choose Select which icons appear on the taskbar, and then turn on the Power toggle. (Note: The Power toggle is not visible on a system such as a desktop PC
    that doesn't use battery power.) If you still don't see the battery icon, select Show hidden icons on the taskbar, and then select the battery icon.

- On a device that uses battery power, if you select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and the Power toggle is greyed out or not visible, in the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, and then select Device Manager in the list of results.
    Under Batteries, right-click the battery for your device, select Disable, and select Yes. Wait a few seconds, and then right-click the battery and select Enable. Then restart your device.

-If you select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and turn on the Power toggle, but the battery icon does not appear on the taskbar, in the search box on the taskbar, type task manager, and then select Task Manager in the list of results. On the Processes
    tab under Name, right-click Explorer, and then select Restart.

reference link :
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/402734...

Sudha Goswami, May 16, 2021
Thema:

How get hidden taskbar icons to always show in visible taskbar?

1. How get hidden taskbar icons to always show in visible taskbar? - Similar Threads - hidden taskbar icons

2. Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar: Hi,I updated Windows 11 to 22610.1 ni_release yesterday, since then I lost the "^" in taskbar that is for the hidden icon menu. I tried the toggle button in the taskbar setting, but the toggle does nothing.I tried the restart the computer without fast startup, it didn't...
  3. Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar: Hi,I updated Windows 11 to 22610.1 ni_release yesterday, since then I lost the "^" in taskbar that is for the hidden icon menu. I tried the toggle button in the taskbar setting, but the toggle does nothing.I tried the restart the computer without fast startup, it didn't...
  4. Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar

Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar: Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  5. Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second ''Show Hidden icons'' on Taskbar: Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  6. Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons''

Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons'': Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  7. Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons'': Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  8. Hidden icons in taskbar.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hidden icons in taskbar.: All of a sudden my taskbar hidden icons folder is filling with red X marked icons. New one every 10-15 seconds! Only one visible in taskbar itself. If I click up arrow on taskbar to make them all visible I can just wave my mouse pointer around them and they disappear in no...
  9. pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible: hi there, after an update my pinned icons in the taskbar like windows explorer, internet explorer, and pinned icons like chrome and other stuff which is present on the left-hand bottom as u know are not visible only Cortana and start menu icon and search icon is...
  10. Always show hidden icons on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Always show hidden icons on taskbar?: Does anyone know how to customise the behaviour of icons so they always show in the taskbar? [img] 5235