Windows 10: How get installation kit?

Discus and support How get installation kit? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't THINK this is a Windows question, but I can't imagine where else to ask....... I have a product that I purchased. When you "install" it, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GracieAllen, Dec 28, 2020.

1. How get installation kit?

I don't THINK this is a Windows question, but I can't imagine where else to ask.......

I have a product that I purchased. When you "install" it, it gives you a small "online-installer.exe". When you run that it downloads a WHOLE BUNCH OF SOMETHING and eventually it gets installed.
    So, sitting through the 30 minute download (we don't all live in a place with gigabit Internet) once is OK.
    EXCEPT that on day 2 or 5 or 15 this product is going to stop working. It just sits there like feces in a punchbowl. And their "support" says "Oh, when that happens just REINSTALL IT"...

The second time it gets a little old. By the fifth time I'm pretty much homicidal. Needless to say, support is not doing much support.

SO, HOW do I take this mess and have it download WHATEVER IT IS to my disk so I can do a local install like has worked for the last 20 years INSTEAD of this garbage installation method?

:)

GracieAllen, Dec 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Paulieg Win User

How get installation kit?

Watercooling Kit/System

The H50 will compare to high end air, not to a "real" water cooling loop. If you want to go simple water, then I suggest nothing less than this kit:

Sidewinder Computers

A step above this kit would be to buy custom, piece by piece. It ends up about the same price if you buy higher end parts used.

Paulieg, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

How get installation kit?

1. How get installation kit? - Similar Threads - installation kit

2. "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?: Desktop PC is behaving miserably "laggy" ...15-20 seconds to display a webpageWent to Event Viewer for more infoFound the following mind-boggling "Error" referenced:"Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0xC0020036:...
  3. Windows Developper Kit VSL_ INITIALIZATION FAILED after Driver/ApplicationNI-DAQmx Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Developper Kit VSL_ INITIALIZATION FAILED after Driver/ApplicationNI-DAQmx Installation: Hi Everyone,We are working on Windows development kit 2023 Project Volterra and integrating the National Instrument Data Acquisition NI-DAQmx.Windows doesn’t have native drivers for NI-DAQmx Device to WOS and shows yellow exclamation mark in device manager.To install the...
  4. Windows Developper Kit VSL_ INITIALIZATION FAILED after Driver/ApplicationNI-DAQmx Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Developper Kit VSL_ INITIALIZATION FAILED after Driver/ApplicationNI-DAQmx Installation: Hi Everyone,We are working on Windows development kit 2023 Project Volterra and integrating the National Instrument Data Acquisition NI-DAQmx.Windows doesn’t have native drivers for NI-DAQmx Device to WOS and shows yellow exclamation mark in device manager.To install the...
  5. Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of...: Hey. I am trying to install Window 10 Pro with a new Window 10 Pro installation Kit. The setup file in the usb drive does not work on my window 7 home premier. The message came is: The version of the setup is not compatible , I may need x86 32 or 64 How can I solve this...
  6. Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of...: Hey. I am trying to install Window 10 Pro with a new Window 10 Pro installation Kit. The setup file in the usb drive does not work on my window 7 home premier. The message came is: The version of the setup is not compatible , I may need x86 32 or 64 How can I solve this...
  7. Window 10 pro installation kit does not work on my window 7 home premier. The version of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How can I install the creation kit for Fallout 4 Microsoft Store version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install the creation kit for Fallout 4 Microsoft Store version?: Hello everyone! I need to know if the creation kit can be installed on the Microsoft store version of Fallout 4? I tried launching the creation kit from the Bethesda launcher but it's saying I'm missing some files...I guess it's for the steam version of the game, am I right?...
  9. windows 10 installation using Android 4.4.2 kit kat

windows 10 installation using Android 4.4.2 kit kat: Hello I have downloaded windows 10 iso from Microsoft official site I have a laptop I want to install this windows on it but there is no os my laptop and I don't have any other pc for recovery I have an Android mobile running android 4.4.2 I have search for for a way that I...
  10. I installed windows 10 from the website kit and it keeps asking me for a licence key when...

I installed windows 10 from the website kit and it keeps asking me for a licence key when...: Normally when you download and install it to usb and install a windows 10. in my case I did pro. Maybe that's the problem it never asks you to activate it but this time it is and I tried reinstalling it and it still wants me to put in a key but normally it works right from...