Windows 10: How get out of Demo Mode Win10 ??? Need help, please.

Discus and support How get out of Demo Mode Win10 ??? Need help, please. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Today purchased at Bestbuy open box Lenovo. All the staff was very helpful and it came at a great price, so, this is not a complaint about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pancho, May 21, 2017.

1. Pancho Win User

How get out of Demo Mode Win10 ??? Need help, please.

Hello,
    Today purchased at Bestbuy open box Lenovo.
    All the staff was very helpful and it came at a great price, so, this is not a complaint about Bestbuy.
    Issue is that machine is in Demo Mode, which, of course, I ignored, as I installed about 6 programs. I use this machine for work, so, it's not a gaming fun thing--it's a necessary, I have to pay my rent, thing.
    Questions:
    1. How get out of Demo Mode ?
    2. Any way to preserve the programs I've already installed, or will I have to reinstall?
    Note: It's only about an hour or so to reinstall, so it's not really a big deal. More important is getting out of Demo Mode, and into the regular W10 user mode.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    PS. Tried the search for "Demo Mode", and got links to Android sites, etc. So, don't quite understand how the search engine works on this forum.
    Again, thanks.

:)

Pancho, May 21, 2017
  2. MandyShaw Win User

how do get the demo mode off of my phone???????

It's not possible to get rid of the demo mode, because handsets that run in demo mode are built specifically for demo use within retail stores etc. You need to go back to where you bought it and get the handset replaced by a non-demo one.

MandyShaw, May 21, 2017
  3. StellarM Win User
    NEED A REFUND PLEASE HELP

I need a refund on a mobile app named MSH keyboard the demo version worded fine, the $7.99 version did not. Perchused yesterday. please help

StellarM, May 21, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

I've worked with a couple of such computers and the only solution, also because of the password in them, was to use the OEMs Factory Restore process which wipes the partition then installs fresh. [1 was from Wal*Mart and process provided by them]

Berton, May 21, 2017
  5. Pancho Win User
    Could you kindly give me some brief instructions on how to do that?

Pancho, May 21, 2017
  6. Berton Win User
    The various OEMs do things differently so you'll need to check the Lenovo site for the manual for it, should have the instructions. I've done it on HP and ASUS.

Berton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How get out of Demo Mode Win10 ??? Need help, please. - Similar Threads - Demo Mode Win10

2. need to get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to get out of s mode: I have windows 11 and i cannot get out of s mode. I tried to go to the microsoft store to get out of s mode but the "get" button was not clickable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-get-out-of-s-mode/607e8b14-5d3b-488b-a1f7-5f8c7d45ddec
  3. need to get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need to get out of s mode: I have windows 11 and i cannot get out of s mode. I tried to go to the microsoft store to get out of s mode but the "get" button was not clickable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-get-out-of-s-mode/607e8b14-5d3b-488b-a1f7-5f8c7d45ddec
  4. Need Help getting the Switch out of S mode app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help getting the Switch out of S mode app: Have been trying numerous times to get the Switch out of S mode app but every time I keep getting the same to "try that again", "something happened on our end". Need to download some apps for my work that Microsoft doesn't offer any options and haven't been able to use my new...
  5. Need Help getting the Switch out of S mode app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help getting the Switch out of S mode app: Have been trying numerous times to get the Switch out of S mode app but every time I keep getting the same to "try that again", "something happened on our end". Need to download some apps for my work that Microsoft doesn't offer any options and haven't been able to use my new...
  6. Need Help getting the Switch out of S mode app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. help getting computer out of server mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    help getting computer out of server mode: I accidently change my laptop to a "server" Now it shows I'm a "guest" and I can't make any chnages or do hardly anything. I shows a built in admisnister that I have no idea what the passcoe for it is. Can I change my laptop back to just regular windows, without being a...
  8. Need help switching out of S mode

Need help switching out of S mode: I am trying to switch out of S mode, But GET button is greyed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-switching-out-of-s-mode/2cff494c-5cae-4e03-8fcd-f95daca7ba69
  9. i cannot get out of s mode please help

i cannot get out of s mode please help: I cannot get out of S mode and cant download google earth. I tried to fix it but made a mistake and clicked on the wrong place before reading any help?...
  10. Can't switch out of S mode!! Please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't switch out of S mode!! Please help!: Hi guys, Using this laptop for work and need to download some apps. Been trying to get switched out of S mode for 3 days now and it says to contact IT or administrator! And wont actually let me select to switch. Please help!...