Windows 10: how get the windows 10 enducation key/

Discus and support how get the windows 10 enducation key/ in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my windows 10 do not work ,it needs key to open,how get the key?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dime ding, Jul 17, 2019.

1. dime ding Win User

how get the windows 10 enducation key/

my windows 10 do not work ,it needs key to open,how get the key?

:)

dime ding, Jul 17, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. how get the windows 10 enducation key/ - Similar Threads - enducation key

2. Upgrade win10 with windows 7 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade win10 with windows 7 product key: Hi all, I am using a laptop with activated Windows 7, is it possible to upgrade my operating system to win 10 with the product key of windows 7? Can I do that for free? Thanks....
  3. Windows 10 Activation Product key error: 0xc004c060

Windows 10 Activation Product key error: 0xc004c060: Hello! I have just recently upgraded my PC and added an SSD as a boot drive with windows 10 installed. I whiped my old HDD without linking my Microsoft account with the digital lisence key. I inputted the product key into windows during the install but it didn't activate....
  4. windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N

windows 10 pro activation key won't work on windows 10 pro N: I get an error when trying to activate a Windows 10 pro key on Windows 10 Pro N It says "The Product key you have entered did not work" error 0x004f050...
  5. Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10

Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10: I got given my old system computer from work I whiped it and put windows 10 pro on it using the product key but wanted to change it so I got a windows 7 install disc from ebay installed it and I liked windows 10 better so I tried reinstalling windows 10 and now it tells me my...
  6. Function keys don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Function keys don't work: Most of the time. I notice this mostly when debugging VS where I use them extensively. I tried pressing F1 in Word, mostly nothing. On occasion, I might get help but mostly not. Same with VS. Mostly not but on occasion they sort of work (F10 and F11). I've tried pressing...
  7. Product Key

Product Key: I received a two day notice to activate my Microsoft Office 2010 edition. I purchased my laptop through the company I work for in 2010, but it has since been decommissioned and they are no longer the system administrator. I do not know how to locate a MAK key, much less a...
  8. One of my keyboard keys is stuck pressed and I don't know which one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One of my keyboard keys is stuck pressed and I don't know which one: I don't know what I did but one or more of my keyboard keys are stuck pressed down. I dont even know which one, it's hard to figure out. But here are things that are happening: When I click on the volume icon in the taskbar, the volume keeps getting lowered by itself My...
  9. product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    product key: hi i got new pc and i have question about product key i have product key on device 1 but i don't have on device 2 so can i give my product code from device 1 to device 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/0fad0aa5-0ec2-4efc-9aa6-57a68dff233a"
  10. Windows 7 OEM Product key / windows 10 Insider {Dual boot}

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 7 OEM Product key / windows 10 Insider {Dual boot}: Hi, I am currently running Windows 10 on my personal computer. I have a windows 7 Pro OEM software License from a computer I scrapped out a few years ago. I wanted to setup a dual boot and would like to use the product key to install windows 10 Insider but when I typed in...