Windows 10: How get to desktop from game

Discus and support How get to desktop from game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm have trouble with getting to my desktop when i'm in a game. In win7 I would ALT+TAB and i would have a desktop tile but the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JakeSmitty, Aug 1, 2016.

1. How get to desktop from game

Hello everyone, I'm have trouble with getting to my desktop when i'm in a game. In win7 I would ALT+TAB and i would have a desktop tile but the windows open on my other monitors would not close. In win10 if I ALT+TAB there is no desktop tile and if I WINKEY+TAB I get "New Desktop" but all my windows close until I do WINKEY+TAB again and go back to my previous desktop.
    How get to desktop from game [​IMG]

How get to desktop from game [​IMG]

:)

JakeSmitty, Aug 1, 2016
  2. En Ci Win User

Desktop Icon Jumbled Up After Pressing Alt Tab From Game

Hi, my desktop icons always get jumbled up when i alt tab from a game, however this does not happen when i alt tab from a steam game. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

En Ci, Aug 1, 2016
  3. How to get back Hearts game from Windows 7 after upgrading to Windows 10

Glad that I was able to help feel free to get assistance regarding any other issue How get to desktop from game :)

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 1, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

How get to desktop from game

Windows key + D maybe?

dalchina, Aug 1, 2016
  5. To get out of a game, I always press the WIN key and that's it.

Computer Chicken, Aug 1, 2016
  6. Will not try

JakeSmitty, Aug 2, 2016
  7. Went back to win7 because I like it better but thanks anyways

JakeSmitty, Aug 2, 2016
  8. How get to desktop from game

Did you try WIN key? Or just gave up? Not trying to offend.

I honestly think Windows 10 is much better than 7, I can't stand 7.

Computer Chicken, Aug 2, 2016
  9. I did try but but it still minimised all my windows which I hated so I just reverted to the windows that's easiest for me to use

JakeSmitty, Aug 2, 2016
  10. Ah, ok. *Smile I don't know why your Windows 10 is doing that, it doesn't to me. *Think

Edit: Here is what the matter is, when you do WIN+TAB you won't get a desktop until you click anywhere on the screen and that will take to you the desktop. When I did it just now, it took me straight to my Edge window. Didn't click the Edge window, just click on the open space and took me to desktop with nothing minimized. I wished I would have know that sooner... Ugh!! *chuckle

Computer Chicken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How get to desktop from game

1. How get to desktop from game - Similar Threads - desktop game

2. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard: Hello everyone! I'm having some issues after installing a new Motherboard and CPU into my PC. I switched from a ASUS Prime Z-270K with an Intel i5-7600k to an MSI mpg b550 Gaming Plus with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D. After the switch I had a lot of issues with occasional blue...
  3. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard: Hello everyone! I'm having some issues after installing a new Motherboard and CPU into my PC. I switched from a ASUS Prime Z-270K with an Intel i5-7600k to an MSI mpg b550 Gaming Plus with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D. After the switch I had a lot of issues with occasional blue...
  4. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop: so i just bought this i7-13700k for my gaming pc and i heard you have to update bios/drivers before adding a new cpu and im kinda new with computers so im wondering if i have to do any or not.. and if so can i get some help?...
  6. how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop

how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop: so i just bought this i7-13700k for my gaming pc and i heard you have to update bios/drivers before adding a new cpu and im kinda new with computers so im wondering if i have to do any or not.. and if so can i get some help?...
  7. Whenever I run the game it crashes back to the desktop within 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I run the game it crashes back to the desktop within 1 minute: Hi all,This is Manny,I have a problem that's really bothering me .Whenever I run the game, my game will crash after about 1 minute.This problem only occurs on a specific computer,I can play normally on another computer,so I think there is something wrong with the computer.At...
  8. Whenever I run the game it crashes back to the desktop within 1 minute

Whenever I run the game it crashes back to the desktop within 1 minute: Hi all,This is Manny,I have a problem that's really bothering me .Whenever I run the game, my game will crash after about 1 minute.This problem only occurs on a specific computer,I can play normally on another computer,so I think there is something wrong with the computer.At...
  9. Games crashing back to desktop, variation of the same handful of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing back to desktop, variation of the same handful of errors in event viewer: Hello!I've been having issues with games crashing back to the desktop. Usually it only crashes to the desktop, but sometimes the PC gets a black screen, and once I saw about a 3/4 inch blue bar on the screen as the game froze, then black screen. It seems to have started...
  10. Games crashing back to desktop, variation of the same handful of errors in event viewer

Games crashing back to desktop, variation of the same handful of errors in event viewer: Hello!I've been having issues with games crashing back to the desktop. Usually it only crashes to the desktop, but sometimes the PC gets a black screen, and once I saw about a 3/4 inch blue bar on the screen as the game froze, then black screen. It seems to have started...