Windows 10: how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the registry

Discus and support how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the registry in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Everybody! I have a question and I hope that somebody can help me. Is there a way how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheKnownLucky, Jun 7, 2019.

1. how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the registry

Hello, Everybody!
    I have a question and I hope that somebody can help me.

Is there a way how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the registry on a regular basis?

I want to make a .bat file which set up only needed columns (Name, Date, Size, Date Created) in File Explorer (for example, for the template "General items").
    Is there a way how I can do the adding of columns automatically on a regular basis?

:)

TheKnownLucky, Jun 7, 2019

2. ADUC Adding Attributes as Columns

Hello All,

Does anyone know if there is a way to add a column that is already an attribute, say "comment" for example, since comment is already an attribute that is available for computer properties

how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the registry 29093303-4059-40a7-881f-2f186b4aa8d5?upload=true.png

Basically like the above shown, i didn't add the Name, Type, or Description columns they were a saved setting that were given to me

UpsideDownAlex, Jun 7, 2019
  3. LemP Win User
    ADUC Adding Attributes as Columns

This forum is limited to consumer editions of Windows. For question about Windows server editions (including questions about Active Directory), you'll have to go to TechNet, where you can use the same Microsoft ID and password that you used to log in here.
    For example,
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-us/home?forum=winserverDS&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

However, I expect that in this instance the answer is the same: you can add columns for attributes known to Windows. Click View > Choose details.

LemP, Jun 7, 2019
  4. how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the registry

ADUC Adding Attributes as Columns

Thank you for the reply although it doesn't allow me to specify the columns i would like to see or at least they are not all listed, i will go to technet and ask there

Thanks a ton!

UpsideDownAlex, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the registry

1. how I can add a column (for example, Attributes) through the registry - Similar Threads - add column example

2. How can I add more attribute to the file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I add more attribute to the file: Hi, I have scanned documents as PDF file, and I want to add more attributes to its properties to fill them up, such as my Name, Id, phone, Email etc.. the purpose I want in the future make searching easier for me to find the files quickly Example Picture, it is great...
  3. Add column to folder

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Add column to folder: Is it possible to add a column to a folder, that can be typed in, like when using a table? Thank you 159861
  4. Add keyboard layouy through registry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add keyboard layouy through registry: Hi, a few months ago my keyboard used to switch layouts while I was gaming, and that used to drive me crazy, after searching for a few solutions i found out that the only one that would not add keyboard layouts to my PC was to delete all other layouts from my registry, and it...
  5. Add keyboard layouy through registry

Add keyboard layouy through registry: Hi, a few months ago my keyboard used to switch layouts while I was gaming, and that used to drive me crazy, after searching for a few solutions i found out that the only one that would not add keyboard layouts to my PC was to delete all other layouts from my registry, and it...
  6. Can I add columns to full screen all apps view?

Can I add columns to full screen all apps view?: Hi, I recently changed to using the start menu full screen. I'm a gamer so most of my tiles are games and I customize all my tiles so they look like minature game boxes, anyways.... When I click "all apps" I get the alphabetized list that's three columns wide and far easier...
  7. How can I add comments to the Comments column on File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I add comments to the Comments column on File Explorer?: How can I associate comments with a file, and get them to appear in the File Explorer Comments column? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-comments-to-the-comments-column-on/d09e68a0-ec87-435a-bacc-bdefcab94c70"
  8. How can I add "Autorun" registry key to...

How can I add "Autorun" registry key to...: I was trying to fix a problem and deleted a registry key "Autorun" in "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor". Now when ever I start my PC, after entering password, it gets stuck at the command prompt. When i type explorer then only i get to access...
  9. How to add shortcut link in Quick Access through Registry

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add shortcut link in Quick Access through Registry: Hi, I want to add shortcut link of one of the folder location to "Quick Access" in Windows 10 x64. In the case of Windows 10 x86 I used to put my shortcut link in the folder "C:\Users\user_name\Links" & it showed me shortcut in favorites at left side. Also it works...
  10. How To Add Column To All Subfolders in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Add Column To All Subfolders in Explorer: I have a folder for all my mp3's, flac files. Tons of subfolders. Each one defaults to basic columns, Artist, Album, Title, etc. But I always want to see the type and the bit rate. How do I set this in Explorer for a folder and it's current and future subfolders? Thanks,...