Windows 10: How I Can Create Panels For A Custom Iso?

Discus and support How I Can Create Panels For A Custom Iso? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Goodnight. How i can create a multiple windows with choices for different optimization in the same windows installation? I have searched in many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nmod, Oct 6, 2020.

1. nmod Win User

How I Can Create Panels For A Custom Iso?

Hello Goodnight.
    How i can create a multiple windows with choices for different optimization in the same windows installation?
    I have searched in many ways how to make this type of windows or panels to integrate it to an ISO modified by me.
    It is a kind of windows with multiple choice to install drivers, software and execute .reg files depending on the option chosen.
    Anyone can help me?

This is the reference of my question, after windows install open this windows for setup performance and more. ↓

How I Can Create Panels For A Custom Iso? [​IMG]

:)

nmod, Oct 6, 2020

2. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Oct 6, 2020
  3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

ISO image - Wikipedia

timta2, Oct 6, 2020
  4. How I Can Create Panels For A Custom Iso?

windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

How I Can Create Panels For A Custom Iso?

1. How I Can Create Panels For A Custom Iso? - Similar Threads - Create Panels Custom

2. How can I create custom dynamic icons like the folder icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create custom dynamic icons like the folder icon?: In creating and organizing my files, I noticed that there is not an obvious method to creating custom dynamic folder icons like those that come prebuilt with Windows. There is also a lack of resources readily available online to demonstrate whether or not this is possible and...
  3. How to create a ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a ISO file: Ok so I have a few files and now I want to compress them into a .iso file. Does anyone know how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-iso-file/c94b6ba2-c325-42ff-b93c-550eef07fa4b
  4. How to create a ISO file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a ISO file: Ok so I have a few files and now I want to compress them into a .iso file. Does anyone know how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-iso-file/c94b6ba2-c325-42ff-b93c-550eef07fa4b
  5. Can I customize the ISO file icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I customize the ISO file icon?: Can I customize the ISO file icon? Let's say I have several movies that are all ISO file. And I want to match each movie to its icon. Is there a possibility? 149497
  6. Customize system panel

Customize system panel: Hi I want to customize the system panel like this : [img] thanks for your help ! 145596
  7. Can I create a custom language pack?

Can I create a custom language pack?: My friends and I have a secret language and I was wondering if it's possible to create a custom language pack. Thanks! 29410
  8. Custom Windows 10 iso ( how can i change the purple background )

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Custom Windows 10 iso ( how can i change the purple background ): ok i am creating a anime based windows 10 install i did the same for windows 7 but this issue is i change the background_cli and the background in win32ui.dll but when i boot up into it it dont change anything and i dont know why that is i changed a few dialog boxes...
  9. How can I create a custom desktop icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I create a custom desktop icon?: Hi, I would like to create a shortcut icon on my Windows 10 desktop to execute the following command: c:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe -safe-mode I seem to recall that this was easy in earlier versions of Windows. (As were many other...
  10. how can i create shortcut for old control panel w7

in Windows 10 Support
    how can i create shortcut for old control panel w7: I need to setup old control panel (w7) on w10. how do u do a shortcut in w 10? 38346