Windows 10: How i can find my MSA profile for In order to restore the progress of online game

Discus and support How i can find my MSA profile for In order to restore the progress of online game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I lost the link between my game and my account . I called the game support team and they told me that I can regain progress by logging in with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by saidihamza, Sep 21, 2019.

1. How i can find my MSA profile for In order to restore the progress of online game

I lost the link between my game and my account .
    I called the game support team and they told me that I can regain progress by logging in with the correct MSA profile .
    I want to help me or at least guide me .

windows 10 .

:)

saidihamza, Sep 21, 2019

2. Gaming profile

Hi,

A gaming profile is required when playing a game online or offline. Your gamerscore, achievements and game progress can only be viewed under your profile. To properly isolate your concern and provide you an appropriate solution, please clarify the information
    below:

• Are you referring to the Xbox Live Profile?
    • Is your profile connected to your email address?
    • Are you playing your games online?

Loraine Mon, Sep 21, 2019
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Sep 21, 2019
  4. How i can find my MSA profile for In order to restore the progress of online game

restore game progress on candy crush saga

Hi,

For better assistance on recovering your lost game progress in Candy Crush, we would suggest that you contact the developer of the game.

Jomari Arc, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

How i can find my MSA profile for In order to restore the progress of online game

1. How i can find my MSA profile for In order to restore the progress of online game - Similar Threads - find MSA profile

2. Order stuck and still in progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order stuck and still in progress: I havent gor my gift card code still Its showing my order is in progress after 12 hours and I have contacted microsoft support but no reply I haven't used any kind of VPN i have earned points genuinely even its showing my order still pending what to do?...
  3. Order stuck and still in progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order stuck and still in progress: I havent gor my gift card code still Its showing my order is in progress after 12 hours and I have contacted microsoft support but no reply I haven't used any kind of VPN i have earned points genuinely even its showing my order still pending what to do?...
  4. How can I restore photos back in order of date taken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore photos back in order of date taken: How can I restore photos back to date taken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-photos-back-in-order-of-date/0db557e7-b935-4aa8-97b4-fdc3b3504c6f
  5. How can I restore photos back in order of date taken

How can I restore photos back in order of date taken: How can I restore photos back to date taken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-photos-back-in-order-of-date/0db557e7-b935-4aa8-97b4-fdc3b3504c6f
  6. I can not play online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not play online games: My internet is working perfectly fine. I can go on websites just fine. I can watch YouTube I can even play stuff like cool math games. The problem is when i try to play a game through stuff like steam and epic games it won't connect to online. For example if I wanna play...
  7. How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress

How to restore jigsaw puzzle progress: I just lost all of the progress on my completed jigsaw puzzles. This is not an Xbox issue, as I don't log into Xbox. How can I restore my months of work?...
  8. ONLINE ORDER FORMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    ONLINE ORDER FORMS: When filling out order forms to buy products. The form closes before I complete it. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-order-forms/e88c6659-c6cf-4f1b-8f78-84f251be5e47
  9. I can not find my library option in my profile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can not find my library option in my profile: Hi i can not find my library option in my profile in the app store in windows 10 latest build! It is strange that there is no option any more! Before it was easy to reach my downloaded apps but noe i can not!! What should i do!?...
  10. Order and Chaose Online game entering problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order and Chaose Online game entering problem: I am having issues entering the game. I can login and see my character but after I click play the screen just stays black with the loading icon which is normal when loading but it stays like this forever. No matter how many times I try to get into the game it does this. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I recover game progress winked to microsoft account