Windows 10: How i can find my Product key that linked to my microsft account

Discus and support How i can find my Product key that linked to my microsft account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hiii Dear community members I like to sell my current PC and I like to buy a new one when sell the product I have to remove that from Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RajuMon, Apr 7, 2019.

1. RajuMon Win User

How i can find my Product key that linked to my microsft account

Hiii

Dear community members

I like to sell my current PC and I like to buy a new one when sell the product I have to remove that from Microsoft account
    If I do that I will lost that product key too...

Please let me know

:)

RajuMon, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Apr 7, 2019
  4. How i can find my Product key that linked to my microsft account

link product key to Microsoft Account

how do i link the product key with my Microsoft account because I don't wan't to spend 40 minutes on the phone ever again because I changed my motherboard.

by the way my computer is activated

allantookashutonapple, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

How i can find my Product key that linked to my microsft account

1. How i can find my Product key that linked to my microsft account - Similar Threads - find Product key

2. Can I turn a physical product key into a digital product key linked to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I turn a physical product key into a digital product key linked to my Microsoft account?: I have bought a physical windows key, I was wondering if I can turn it into a digital product key. Or is it already a digital key linked to my Microsoft account when I activated windows?...
  3. Can I turn a physical product key into a digital product key linked to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I turn a physical product key into a digital product key linked to my Microsoft account?: I have bought a physical windows key, I was wondering if I can turn it into a digital product key. Or is it already a digital key linked to my Microsoft account when I activated windows?...
  4. How can i find my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i find my product key: I have windows 11 and it was preinstalled and i can't find in the laptop box the product key so want a method to find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-product-key/9036d585-5fdf-4a42-8593-7b910fd8bd5f
  5. How can i find my product key

How can i find my product key: I have windows 11 and it was preinstalled and i can't find in the laptop box the product key so want a method to find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-product-key/9036d585-5fdf-4a42-8593-7b910fd8bd5f
  6. Linking my Microsoft Account to My product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking my Microsoft Account to My product key: Good Day Microsoft CommunityI am trying to link my Microsoft Account to my Product key. I followed the steps in the link below:Activate Windows - Microsoft SupportOne of the steps say that I should go to the activation page and select "Add Account", but I don't see such an...
  7. Linking my Microsoft Account to My product key

Linking my Microsoft Account to My product key: Good Day Microsoft CommunityI am trying to link my Microsoft Account to my Product key. I followed the steps in the link below:Activate Windows - Microsoft SupportOne of the steps say that I should go to the activation page and select "Add Account", but I don't see such an...
  8. How to link my windows product key with my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to link my windows product key with my Microsoft account?: Hello, I have Windows 10 Pro latest version installed on my laptop and I wanted to know if my windows product key is linked with my Microsoft account or not? And if I can see my product key from my Microsoft account or not? It is written here that there is a digital license...
  9. how do I find to which account is my windows product key linked to?

how do I find to which account is my windows product key linked to?: how do I find to which account is my windows product key linked to? It says "windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account". I have 2 accounts on my device....
  10. How do I find my product key on my microsoft account?

How do I find my product key on my microsoft account?: How do I find my product key on my microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-product-key-on-my-microsoft/133b920c-ab4f-492c-817c-3bcf52224db6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows product key linked to microsoft account

2. how to view product keys linked to microsoft account

3. find which microsoft account windows 10 product key is linked to

4. how to get windows keys linked to your account,
  5. how to know product key linked to my account,
  6. digital product key not showing up in linked account,
  7. view product key of devices on my account,
  8. windows when i look for my product key it says linked to microsoft account,
  9. how to see product key linked to ms account,
  10. if product key is linked to my account then how can i see it,
  11. is my product key in my microsoft account,
  12. how to see product key linked to account,
  13. how to knoe the product keys linked with my microsoft account