Windows 10: How I can get my data back after recovery

Discus and support How I can get my data back after recovery in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I've re-installed OS using HP cloud recovery tool as per instruction given by HP here - https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06162205 After doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by sam781, Dec 14, 2019.

1. sam781 Win User

How I can get my data back after recovery

I've re-installed OS using HP cloud recovery tool as per instruction given by HP here - https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06162205

After doing this I figured out that I lost data which I kept as backup in different Drive. Note that my Laptop had drive C: with 100GB for windows and drive D: with rest storage for data backup. I thought only C: drive would be impacted. But HP recovery process actually deleted the whole 240GB SSD and re-partition it.
    My question is how can I get the backup files back?

:)

sam781, Dec 14, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Dec 14, 2019
  3. slim142 Win User
    Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Dec 14, 2019
  4. How I can get my data back after recovery

Data recovery software

I'm giving Recuva a shot. Mussels posted a thread about data recovery and that was on the top of the list. I'll give that one a shot next if Reuva doesn't cut it. Thanks Wizz.

It'd be nice if this thread was unlocked, cleaned up, and sticky'd in this section. Just saying. *Wink How I can get my data back after recovery ;)

Radical_Edward, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

How I can get my data back after recovery

1. How I can get my data back after recovery - Similar Threads - data recovery

2. Data recovery after diskpart clean command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data recovery after diskpart clean command: Hi Laptop: Asuspro 2520LJI encountered this error when reinstalling Windows 10: "the selected disk has an mbr partition table on efi systems windows can only be installed to gpt...". what did i do?shift+F10 = open command prompt Diskpart List disk result: I had two disks, one...
  3. Data recovery after diskpart clean command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data recovery after diskpart clean command: Hi Laptop: Asuspro 2520LJI encountered this error when reinstalling Windows 10: "the selected disk has an mbr partition table on efi systems windows can only be installed to gpt...". what did i do?shift+F10 = open command prompt Diskpart List disk result: I had two disks, one...
  4. Data recovery after diskpart clean command

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  6. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  7. DATA RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DATA RECOVERY: Hi,I by my mistake deleted the files using shift+delete.Now i tried to recover them using EASEUS.I recovered them, but when i am trying to open, it says corrupt file or no proper extension.Someone please try to resolve my problem at the earliest....
  8. DATA RECOVERY

DATA RECOVERY: Hi,I by my mistake deleted the files using shift+delete.Now i tried to recover them using EASEUS.I recovered them, but when i am trying to open, it says corrupt file or no proper extension.Someone please try to resolve my problem at the earliest....
  9. BITLOCKER DATA RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BITLOCKER DATA RECOVERY: I have a desktop hard drive and with windows 8 installed. No wifi or data connection. Hard Disk is of 250GB and have 3 partitions on it. Locked one partition by bitlocker using a password. I usually when turned on my computer, unlock the partition manually and when turn it...
  10. BITLOCKER DATA RECOVERY

BITLOCKER DATA RECOVERY: I have a desktop hard drive and with windows 8 installed. No wifi or data connection. Hard Disk is of 250GB and have 3 partitions on it. Locked one partition by bitlocker using a password. I usually when turned on my computer, unlock the partition manually and when turn it...