Windows 10: how i can get my data back without saving the file in notepad

Discus and support how i can get my data back without saving the file in notepad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how i can get my data back without saving the file in notepad*Moved from feedback.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sri charan1, Jun 2, 2023.

1. how i can get my data back without saving the file in notepad

how i can get my data back without saving the file in notepad*Moved from feedback.

:)

sri charan1, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Gil deG Win User

Can't find saved NotePad in files

Hi,

Possible that you accidentally save the files in a different file extension name.

In order for us to resolved your concern, we need to ask some information to isolate the issue.

1. How do you save the file in Notepad? It's better to provide the step by step procedure on how do you save the file.

2. How do you search your saved Notepad file?

3. Is it all files saved in Notepad that you cannot find after saving?

4. Are you getting an error message when you try to find the files saved in Notepad?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gil deG, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    First time using Notepad

Hi,

Microsoft Notepad is a word processing tool included with Windows and is installed by default under the Accessories program group. If you want to create notes using Notepad, follow these steps:

• In the Cortana search bar, type Notepad.
    • From the search results of Cortana, select Notepad.
    • In the Notepad window, type your notes.
    • If you're ready to save the Notepad file, click File.
    • Choose Save as.
    • On the Save as window, select the location where you want to save the Notepad file.
    • In the File name text box, type the name of the Notepad file.
    • Click Save.
    If you still have any questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Jun 2, 2023
  4. how i can get my data back without saving the file in notepad

I CAN NOT SAVE ANY DATA IN NOTEPAD.

when trying to save notepad info I am directed to documents with the item listed as a text document. if I click on save nothing shows up in documents.

GERRY ADCOCK, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

how i can get my data back without saving the file in notepad

1. how i can get my data back without saving the file in notepad - Similar Threads - data without saving

2. How to get back Notepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back Notepad?: It looks like Win 11 no longer has Notepad? How do I get my Win 10 txt files back? Because I am deaf, I rely very very heavily on txt files. I do get one back but only when I open my Yahoo mail, and there is the one txt file that I simpply cannot get rid of because there is...
  3. How to get back Notepad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get back Notepad?: It looks like Win 11 no longer has Notepad? How do I get my Win 10 txt files back? Because I am deaf, I rely very very heavily on txt files. I do get one back but only when I open my Yahoo mail, and there is the one txt file that I simpply cannot get rid of because there is...
  4. how i can get my data back without saving the file in notepad

how i can get my data back without saving the file in notepad: how i can get my data back without saving the file in notepad*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-get-my-data-back-without-saving-the-file/80c8ee7a-2fe1-4ca8-913e-dc843b7c2d68
  5. How can I have my data back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I have my data back?: A while ago after restarting my laptop, the windows changed, then I immediately checked my files and other folders to see if any of it was still there but unfortunately it says there that it was empty. So I check on the user folder and found out that it was there but it was...
  6. How can I have my data back?

How can I have my data back?: A while ago after restarting my laptop, the windows changed, then I immediately checked my files and other folders to see if any of it was still there but unfortunately it says there that it was empty. So I check on the user folder and found out that it was there but it was...
  7. How can I have my data back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can I get my Diagnostic Data deleted back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I get my Diagnostic Data deleted back?: Dear Microsoft Community, I just deleted my Diagnostic data by mistake today and my important data is now deleted. I have a question that can I get my Diagnostic data deleted by me back?...
  9. How I can get my data back after recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How I can get my data back after recovery: I've re-installed OS using HP cloud recovery tool as per instruction given by HP here - https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06162205 After doing this I figured out that I lost data which I kept as backup in different Drive. Note that my Laptop had drive C: with 100GB for...
  10. How do I get back data

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get back data: Hi, pls need ur help in getting data bck. I tried to restore the pic bck last night but I couldn't find the restore point for yesterday I could only see earlier than that and all the employees data were taken yesterday. Pls save my ASS. 72052