Windows 10: How i can get rid of the icon NLD?

Discus and support How i can get rid of the icon NLD? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have one keyboard in Dutch but I get to see the icon of NLD. I still can choose another keyboard when I click it. How i can get rid of the icon NLD?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Novan, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Novan Win User

How i can get rid of the icon NLD?

I have one keyboard in Dutch but I get to see the icon of NLD. I still can choose another keyboard when I click it. How i can get rid of the icon NLD? When i click preferences then is see on language the Dutch languages and no other.

How i can get rid of  the icon NLD? [​IMG]

:)

Novan, Feb 5, 2016

2. How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

You aren't going to like this, but it isn't a 'problem'. When you copy something to the clipboard, it is there until you copy something else to the clipboard, or you clear all memory with a restart. While there is stuff in the clipboard, the clipboard icon
    will be available. Once you paste from it, it does hide a bit, but it is still there. It isn't flushed randomly, and isn't flushed when you paste from it. I expect if either happened there would be lots of complaints.

It may bother you, but the behavior makes sense, and should be expected. Haven't looked but maybe someone wrote a clipboard flush app. There are kill the music app apps.

Sven Johannsen, Feb 5, 2016
  3. How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

I have the same problem. I find it very annoying that i cannot remove the clipboard.

Lumia 950.

agnosticstigmata, Feb 5, 2016
Thema:

How i can get rid of the icon NLD?

1. How i can get rid of the icon NLD? - Similar Threads - rid icon NLD

2. How can I get rid of this blue file icon problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of this blue file icon problem?: Good day, Please help! These icons appear everywhere on my laptop's desktop and task bar. Sometimes they appear correct, but most other days it's like this. Will it possibly have something to do with Avast?Thank you in advance, Adele...
  3. How can I get rid of this blue file icon problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of this blue file icon problem?: Good day, Please help! These icons appear everywhere on my laptop's desktop and task bar. Sometimes they appear correct, but most other days it's like this. Will it possibly have something to do with Avast?Thank you in advance, Adele...
  4. how to get rid out of this icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid out of this icon: how to turn off the annoying display in the lower right side of the task bar in win 10 ..there is no name of that app but when i click on it it opens this web address:Microsoft Start msn.com there is no option to remove this forced **** by Microsoft....
  5. how to get rid out of this icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get rid out of this icon: how to turn off the annoying display in the lower right side of the task bar in win 10 ..there is no name of that app but when i click on it it opens this web address:Microsoft Start msn.com there is no option to remove this forced **** by Microsoft....
  6. How can I get rid of the zebra?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of the zebra?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MLudisM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uvxp6t/how_can_i_get_rid_of_the_zebra/
  7. How can I get rid of this?

How can I get rid of this?: https://imgur.com/a/0iZvsDT I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about religion. I don't need that shit pushed to me by my OS. This appeared this morning. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/BoltCloud [link] [comments]...
  8. How can I get rid of Cortana?

How can I get rid of Cortana?: I have upgraded to version 2004 and the Cortana window and application is open at all times, asking me to sign in. I have never used Cortana, I never will, and it annoys me that the application is always open, shows up in my task view and consumes my RAM. Is there any way to...
  9. how can i get rid of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of...: this is in my background as a ghost user, and cannot get rid of it.... it' some kind of SID file.... its using 50% of my memory to run antivirus... S-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2725662640-12138253-543910227...
  10. how to get rid of these redundant icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get rid of these redundant icons: Just now installed Update (KB3176936) for Windows 10 x64-Based Systems......Upon restart my Google Drive Desktop Icon has turned into a white rectangle ( I can go to the icon properties and assign a generic one from Windows ) but I want to try to fix it. What annoys me even...