Windows 10: How I can get solution for my case

Discus and support How I can get solution for my case in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How I can get my case solved? I call but routed to online.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WenchiChen, Oct 18, 2020.

1. How I can get solution for my case

How I can get my case solved? I call but routed to online.

:)

WenchiChen, Oct 18, 2020
  2. infrared Win User

Help me to choose a case!

Ok, i'll put that on the maybe list then, it's a lovely case.

I'm off to bed anyway, keep the suggestions comin everyone!

Goodnight *Smile How I can get solution for my case :)

infrared, Oct 18, 2020
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Oct 18, 2020
  4. How I can get solution for my case

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

How I can get solution for my case

1. How I can get solution for my case - Similar Threads - solution case

2. Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...: When using Alfa's products, the original bundled WiFi software included with a computer sometimes interferes with Alfa's software. Uninstall the Intell or whatever brank WiFi software. Do not uninstall the factory WiFi driver. Reboot. Uninstall Alfa's software. Reboot....
  3. Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...: When using Alfa's products, the original bundled WiFi software included with a computer sometimes interferes with Alfa's software. Uninstall the Intell or whatever brank WiFi software. Do not uninstall the factory WiFi driver. Reboot. Uninstall Alfa's software. Reboot....
  4. Frequent BSODs and haven't found a solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs and haven't found a solution.: I've been getting very frequent bsods, especially when I load up intensive games like helldivers 2 and r6. It crashes when using any application and it crashes at random times. It crashes faster when I load intensive applications though. I have ran sfc /scannow, memory...
  5. Solution to case # 7028641952

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution to case # 7028641952: Hello, Please refrence case # 7028641952This is a courtesy communication to explain to Microsoft that the issue I was having with my attempts to upgrade to Windows 11 have finally been solved. After 2 different Microsoft representatives logged on with me thru remote mode,...
  6. Solution to case # 7028641952

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solution to case # 7028641952: Hello, Please refrence case # 7028641952This is a courtesy communication to explain to Microsoft that the issue I was having with my attempts to upgrade to Windows 11 have finally been solved. After 2 different Microsoft representatives logged on with me thru remote mode,...
  7. How to get contents to my previous case number to download solutions

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get contents to my previous case number to download solutions: This issue was addressed back in 2019 very quickly For awhile, when I was rearranging Desktop Icons, a White line don't know what it is called would follow the moving icon to where it was to go. This White line recently stopped showing up with the moving Icon. Does...
  8. In this case customize file names colour coding is only the solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In this case customize file names colour coding is only the solution: In the below article shows that Windows don't have such option (customize file names colour coding) : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_word-mso_other-mso_365hp/color-code-file-names/18e47aad-2c59-4eaa-a6b8-6686ed815677 What I what to say is that,...
  9. In this case customize files colour coding is only the solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In this case customize files colour coding is only the solution: In the below article shows that Windows don't have such option (customize files colour coding) : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_word-mso_other-mso_365hp/color-code-file-names/18e47aad-2c59-4eaa-a6b8-6686ed815677 What I what to say is that files...
  10. my case still have why you do not sort solution to case numbr 1430274915

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my case still have why you do not sort solution to case numbr 1430274915: my case still have why you do not sort solution to case numbr 1430274915 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-case-still-have-why-you-do-not-sort-solution-to/a2803047-efef-41e5-8262-5f01c1d164c4