Windows 10: HOW I CAN INCREASE MY PC SPEED

Discus and support HOW I CAN INCREASE MY PC SPEED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; SIR, I WANT TO SAY THAT THE SYSTEM OF MY PC IS TO SLOW ,I WANT INCREASE MY PC SPEED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jitendra bana, Apr 26, 2019.

1. HOW I CAN INCREASE MY PC SPEED

SIR, I WANT TO SAY THAT THE SYSTEM OF MY PC IS TO SLOW ,I WANT INCREASE MY PC SPEED

:)

Jitendra bana, Apr 26, 2019

2. Increase windows update speed

Hi

Although my internet speed is 16Mb/s, windows update speed is very slow on my pc.

I changed the Limit Resolvable Bandwidth Setting to 99%, but speed not increased.

How I can speed up windows update?

Thanks.

MohammadKheradmand, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

HOW I CAN INCREASE MY PC SPEED

Increasing scroll speed without increasing number of lines??

Hi,

Conflicts with the touchpad driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues with the scroll speed. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to download and install the latest touchpad driver from the manufacturer's website of your device.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

HOW I CAN INCREASE MY PC SPEED

1. HOW I CAN INCREASE MY PC SPEED - Similar Threads - INCREASE SPEED

2. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  3. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  4. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?: My PC right now is capping my download speeds at 4-5 mbps but nothing else in my house has this problem when I check speeds. My normal speeds are between 30-40 mbps and my phone and Xbox show this. But no matter what I've tried on my PC I can't get above 5mbps even through...
  6. How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?

How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?: My PC right now is capping my download speeds at 4-5 mbps but nothing else in my house has this problem when I check speeds. My normal speeds are between 30-40 mbps and my phone and Xbox show this. But no matter what I've tried on my PC I can't get above 5mbps even through...
  7. How to increase my download speed?

How to increase my download speed?: Hello! Lately, my download speed has been much, much slower than usual. I used to have really fast download speeds but what is now supposed to take 60-70 seconds is taking more than an hour. How can I increase my speeds? Thanks....
  8. How to increase my download speed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase my download speed?: Hello! Lately, my download speed has been much, much slower than usual. I used to have really fast download speeds but what is now supposed to take 60-70 seconds is taking more than an hour. How can I increase my speeds? Thanks....
  9. Speed increase for HDD update - 22H2 (19045.2486)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Speed increase for HDD update - 22H2 (19045.2486): Hello, For anyone still using spinning HDD drives - the latest update - 22H2 (19045.2486) - made a very big speed and reaction increase compare to anything Windows 10 offered before. I can already see on the disc that its not in use almost at all - not by Windows system and...
  10. how can I increase my wifi speed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I increase my wifi speed?: how can I increase my wifi speed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-my-wifi-speed/b2ea3730-bced-46bd-80d1-25ad473bc043