Windows 10: How I can install a software in my computer like embedded system?

Discus and support How I can install a software in my computer like embedded system? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good Morning guys. So, I desire install a software in my computer to do a test, but this software should be a embedded system. Can you help me with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luana Cristina(1), Apr 8, 2019.

1. How I can install a software in my computer like embedded system?

Good Morning guys.

So, I desire install a software in my computer to do a test, but this software should be a embedded system.

Can you help me with this?

I am use the Windows 10.

I try to use DISM but I could to use.

Thanks!

:)

Luana Cristina(1), Apr 8, 2019

2. AMD and Mentor Graphics Accelerating Open-Source Development for Embedded Systems

AMD today announced a multi-year agreement with Mentor Graphics Corporation to expand availability of open-source embedded Linux development for heterogeneous and multi-core processors from AMD. Dedicated to providing embedded developers with a more manageable and focused open source framework, the agreement will provide embedded developers with more supported processor options, robust development tools, and greater speed in open platform development.

As a Yocto Project compatible product, Mentor Embedded Linux will now bring standardized features and tools, and ensure quick access to the latest Board Support Packages (BSPs) for AMD 64-bit x86 architecture beginning with the upcoming AMD Embedded G-Series system-on-a-chip (SoC) (codenamed: "Steppe Eagle") and AMD Embedded R-Series APU/CPU (codenamed: "Bald Eagle").

Embedded systems developers will have comprehensive access to the Mentor Embedded Linux development platform for customized embedded Linux development and commercial support, as well as a no-cost Mentor Embedded Linux Lite derivative providing all the essentials to evaluate Linux on AMD embedded processors.

To address the growing complexity of embedded systems, embedded developers will also have access to Sourcery CodeBench for greater insight into system execution, performance and debugging applications in Linux-based embedded systems.

"Partnering with the largest independent embedded Linux and tools vendor in the market today is an exciting step forward as we continue to invest in the embedded market," said Scott Aylor, corporate vice president and general manager, AMD Embedded Solutions. "We are providing the embedded development community an opportunity for choice, and this agreement with Mentor Graphics brings the embedded community an open-source platform to help tailor and expand their development."

"Mentor Graphics is excited to partner with AMD when you look at their vision and product portfolio of innovative technologies for embedded solutions," said Scot Morrison, general manager of embedded runtime solutions, Mentor Graphics Embedded Software Division. "We look forward to delivering the industry's most robust open-source development ecosystem to market with the upcoming AMD Embedded G- and R-Series products."

Key Features, Benefits and Support
    As part of the agreement between AMD and Mentor Graphics, embedded developers will have access to the following customized embedded Linux development products:

Mentor Embedded Linux Lit
    • Free enablement for evaluation and prototyping for the upcoming AMD "Steppe Eagle" and "Bald Eagle" products
    • Yocto Project compliant
    • Binary images of root file system and kernel
    • Access to sources for all open source components
    • Seamless migration to commercially supported Mentor Embedded Linux
    Mentor Embedded Linux
    • Commercial terms for project development including bug fixes, security patches, and product updates
    • Eclipse based Sourcery CodeBench development environment and data trace analysis and visualization capabilities
    • Customizability for unique project needs including custom BSP development, back porting and long term support
    Sourcery CodeBench Lite
    • Complete GNU based C/C++ development and debug tool chain for custom Linux target platform development
    • Windows and Linux host-based development options

Cristian_25H, Apr 8, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    DFI Releases Intel Atom Based Fanless Embedded System – ES951

DFI releases the new ES951 fanless embedded system equipped with the 3.5” subcompact NP951-B16C SBC. Featuring an Intel Atom N270 Processor and Intel 945GSE / ICH7M chipset with low power consumption, the ES951 is ideal for embedded computing applications requiring a compact passively-cooled platform.

The NP951-B16C SBC features up to 2GB of system memory using one 200-pin DDR2 400/533MHz SO-DIMM, VGA display port, and 24-bit HD audio with S/PDIF I/O support. The compact embedded system is constructed of electro-galvanized cold-rolled steel and aluminum, with provision for use in wall mount or desktop applications. It is supplied with a universal 60-watt power adaptor for use with 100-240 VAC at 50-60Hz line input.

How I can install a software in my computer like embedded system? 81a_thm.jpg

Features and Benefits:
    • Fanless system design
    • Drive bays for slim HDD and CF Card
    • Serial port with Power
    • Low Power Consumption
    • Powered by 12V DC-in external adapter
    • Easy accessible case design simplifies assembly
    This embedded system provides flexibility for wall mount applications, by allowing the mounting brackets to be attached to either the top or bottom of the chassis. This light-weight 1.13kg system measures only 125.6 mm in width, 172 mm in depth, and 52 mm in height, making it suitable for a wide-range of embedded computing applications.

The ES951 embedded system features fanless-cooling and rear panel I/O ports, including two COM ports (COM1 powered), one Kensington security slot to prevent opportunist theft, one Gigabit Ethernet LAN port, two USB ports, one DC-IN port, one PS/2 port, one MIC input and one LINE out port.

This compact embedded system provides an ideal solution for embedded market segments, such as digital signage, gaming machine, kiosk, medical electronics, industrial control, security & surveillance, and telecommunications.

ES951 Specifications:
    CHASSIS
    • Dimensions (L x W x H): 172 mm x 125.6 mm x 52 mm
    • Mounting: Standalone or Wall-Mounted*
      *Wall mount brackets may be fixed either on the top or bottom.
    • Color: Black
    • Construction: S.E.C.C. (Steel-Electro galvanized-Cold Rolled-Coil), Aluminum
    • Net Weight: 1.13 Kg
    DRIVE BAY
    • Expansion for a Slim 2.5" HDD and a CF Card.
    POWER ADAPTER
    • AC Input: 100~240V; 1.5A, 50-60Hz
    • DC Output: 12V / 5A (60W)
    OPERATING TEMPERATURE
    • 0 to 45℃ under 10-90%RH
    STORAGE TEMPERATURE
    • -20 to 70℃ under 5-90%RH
    EMC AND SAFETY
    • CE / FCC class B, UL, CUL(certification in progress)

btarunr, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

How I can install a software in my computer like embedded system?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

How I can install a software in my computer like embedded system?

1. How I can install a software in my computer like embedded system? - Similar Threads - install software computer

2. how can i install softwares in window 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can i install softwares in window 10: please i need to install varius softwares in my laptop but i need guidance, i just changed to window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-softwares-in-window-10/d4430afe-c30c-40ea-ac8d-d4648fadc953
  3. How to install all software system wide?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install all software system wide?: Once in a while I come across an issue where software is only available on the account it was installed on.Is there a way to install software for all users on windows 10 both for admin and standard users?...
  4. How to install all software system wide?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install all software system wide?: Once in a while I come across an issue where software is only available on the account it was installed on.Is there a way to install software for all users on windows 10 both for admin and standard users?...
  5. How to install all software system wide?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How can I install Windows 10 using the embedded product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install Windows 10 using the embedded product key?: After roughly 3-4 months of using Windows 11, I'm starting to despise it. I'd like to return to Windows 10, but the problem is that I'm using a laptop with the product key already installed. Is it possible to reinstall Windows 10 with the same product key?...
  7. How can I install Windows 10 using the embedded product key?

How can I install Windows 10 using the embedded product key?: After roughly 3-4 months of using Windows 11, I'm starting to despise it. I'd like to return to Windows 10, but the problem is that I'm using a laptop with the product key already installed. Is it possible to reinstall Windows 10 with the same product key?...
  8. How can I determine if the software installed on my computer is genuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I determine if the software installed on my computer is genuine: Newly purchased HP company production of integrated computermodel: HP All in One 24-F0XX, the computer has installed Windows 10 homeChinese version system. The computer body has a Microsoft trademark laserdefense label, Ifitcan prove that the system software installed on this...
  9. How can I install DVD burner software?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I install DVD burner software?: I’ve purchased Windows 10 and installed it on my Lenovo laptop. But I don’t have DVD burner software installed. How can I install this software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-dvd-burner-software/b6b5b863-28c7-41ed-8028-59a7de37c5ec
  10. HOW can i install dotnet on my system

HOW can i install dotnet on my system: HOW can i install dotnet on my system? 37254

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install a software in embedded system