Windows 10: How I can make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on?

Discus and support How I can make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using Windows 11 version 22h2 The internet icon still says "No internet" even though I am getting internet. I tried to update the drivers but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Doctor 11221, Dec 2, 2022.

1. How I can make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on?

I am using Windows 11 version 22h2 The internet icon still says "No internet" even though I am getting internet. I tried to update the drivers but I can't solve this problem. But some applications say that the computer is not connected to the Internet even though I can access the browser. Please help

:)

Doctor 11221, Dec 2, 2022

2. Wrong wi-fi icon?

I have my 'old' Black Panther system now connected by a wi-fi dongle.

There isn't a networking problem here, because the pc gets online with no problem.

However the bottom-right icon (near the clock) shows the symbol for not connected - 5 empty bars and a red cross over them.
    Mousing over the icon it says 'network - internet access' *Confused How I can make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on? :confused: And there is internet.

Why isn't the correct icon showing up? *Wtf :wtf:

Black Panther, Dec 2, 2022
  3. allant51 Win User
    wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

allant51, Dec 2, 2022
  4. How I can make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on?

Wrong wi-fi icon?

what if you try a simple disabling of the wifi network connection then enable it again and see if the icons change? It shows the Broadband connection as disabled anyways, so I cant think that would effect the icon status of the enabled wi-fi.

sneekypeet, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

How I can make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on?

1. How I can make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on? - Similar Threads - internet access icon

2. How can I make my laptop access Wi-fi connection again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make my laptop access Wi-fi connection again?: Hello everyone, My laptop is running on Windows 10. Since today morning, I have been able to connect to my home Wi-fi. However, since today afternoon till now, I am unable to access it. I checked my Network and Internet Settings and the wi-fi option is no longer there. The...
  3. How can I make my laptop access Wi-fi connection again?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I make my laptop access Wi-fi connection again?: Hello everyone, My laptop is running on Windows 10. Since today morning, I have been able to connect to my home Wi-fi. However, since today afternoon till now, I am unable to access it. I checked my Network and Internet Settings and the wi-fi option is no longer there. The...
  4. How can I make my laptop access Wi-fi connection again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I connect to the Wi-Fi?

How can I connect to the Wi-Fi?: I bought a new pc with ROG STRIX B550-F as MB and Ryzen 7 5800X for CPU and Win 11 for my desktop but I can't connect to Wi-Fi Wi-fi doesn't show up. When I click "network and internet" in settings, the only options I have is Ethernet, VPN, Proxy, Dial-up, and Advanced...
  6. How I can make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on?

How I can make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on?: I am using Windows 11 version 22h2 The internet icon still says "No internet" even though I am getting internet. I tried to update the drivers but I can't solve this problem. But some applications say that the computer is not connected to the Internet even though I can access...
  7. How do I make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on?: I am using Windows 11 22h2 version.The internet access icon is always indicating that "No internet access" even if I am getting the internet. I have tried to update the drivers but still can't solve this problem. And some applications are saying the computer is not connected...
  8. How do I make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on?

How do I make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on?: I am using Windows 11 22h2 version.The internet access icon is always indicating that "No internet access" even if I am getting the internet. I have tried to update the drivers but still can't solve this problem. And some applications are saying the computer is not connected...
  9. WI-FI connects but when i connect my both devices show no internet access!

WI-FI connects but when i connect my both devices show no internet access!: I updated my windows 10 and got a new feature hotspot . My PC is connected to internet and also has hosted network support but whenever I turn on my PC hotspot and connect my phone it shows no internet access on my smartphone and PC both but when i turn off my PC hotspot...
  10. Wi-fi connected but no internet access

Wi-fi connected but no internet access: Hello microsoft , i am again facing same problem that my wifi is connected and working in browser, but showing no internet access. And when i am trying open ms store, or other apps like amazon it is showing no internet connection. So kindly fix this problem. Thank you!...