Windows 10: How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?

Discus and support How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there!I was using google chrome for all of my work, but when I tried to access my web page on internet explorer that is preinstalled in windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MudassarAhmad3, Dec 27, 2020.

1. How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?

Hi there!I was using google chrome for all of my work, but when I tried to access my web page on internet explorer

that is preinstalled in windows 10, it is not opening up there, on the other browsers like Google Chrome,

Mozilla Firefox,it's accessible.

Kindly help me in this regard.

Best regards,Mudassar Ahmad

:)

MudassarAhmad3, Dec 27, 2020

2. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Internet explorer will not access any websites

Hi Bill,

To better assist you, we would like to get the following information:

• Were there any changes made before experiencing this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to access websites in Internet Explorer 11?
    • Do you experience the same issue when you use a different browser?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    For troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue with accessing websites in Internet Explorer 11 with your Windows 10 computer, you can refer to

Jessen P
    's post by clicking this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Dec 27, 2020
  4. How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?

Runtime error while trying to access UHRS website on Internet Explorer in Windows 10

Hi Venkata,

As you are facing issues with accessing UHRS website on Internet Explorer, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you able to access the website on different browser (Microsoft Edge)?
    • Is the issue confined to this specific website on Internet Explorer?

If the issue specific only to Internet Explorer, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you
    use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?

1. How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer? - Similar Threads - website accessible Internet

2. windows 7 internet explorer is old can't access websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 internet explorer is old can't access websites: I have a Gateway mini laptop with Windows 7, IE 9. I switched it on after a few years and Now I cannot access most websites, specifically at the second level. I have tried most of the applicable fixes from the Net, but nothing worked. It is not even updating the Windows 7 and...
  3. windows 7 internet explorer is old can't access websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 7 internet explorer is old can't access websites: I have a Gateway mini laptop with Windows 7, IE 9. I switched it on after a few years and Now I cannot access most websites, specifically at the second level. I have tried most of the applicable fixes from the Net, but nothing worked. It is not even updating the Windows 7 and...
  4. How I can make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I can make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on?: I am using Windows 11 version 22h2 The internet icon still says "No internet" even though I am getting internet. I tried to update the drivers but I can't solve this problem. But some applications say that the computer is not connected to the Internet even though I can access...
  5. How I can make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How I can make my internet access icon show that the Wi-Fi connection is on?: I am using Windows 11 version 22h2 The internet icon still says "No internet" even though I am getting internet. I tried to update the drivers but I can't solve this problem. But some applications say that the computer is not connected to the Internet even though I can access...
  6. How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?: Hi there! I was using google chrome for all of my work, but when I tried to access my web page on internet explorer that is preinstalled in windows 10, it is not opening up there, my website is regarding best juicer for celery 2021, on the other browsers like Google Chrome,...
  7. How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?

How I can make my website accessible in Internet Explorer?: Hi there! I was using google chrome for all of my work, but when I tried to access my web page on internet explorer that is preinstalled in windows 10, it is not opening up there, on the other browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, it's accessible. Kindly help me in...
  8. Access website: I can no longer access a website I used regularly

Access website: I can no longer access a website I used regularly: How can I bring up a website I had previously used, but now get message cannot be reached. * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-website-i-can-no-longer-access-a-website-i/1b4ba491-12b2-4432-bf16-7e7815f0e22a
  9. How can I make Edge remember website cookies?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make Edge remember website cookies?: Every time I revisit websites on Edge, it forgets all stored cookie information meaning I have to re-enter passwords and so forth. From what I read, the default Edge option is to store and remember cookies, but this is not happening. Is this an Edge bug or is there a way to...
  10. I can not access the FedEx website...

in Browsers and Email
    I can not access the FedEx website...: Apple is sending me a replacement iPad, and I can't access the FedEx website. Should I reset my browser or what should I do? 88199