Windows 10: How I can read my sticky notes from windows 10 on the web

Discus and support How I can read my sticky notes from windows 10 on the web in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi microsoft community, i have a question from sticky notes app win 10, how i can read my notes without windows 10, i need this answer because i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by My Earth, Sep 12, 2021.

1. My Earth Win User

How I can read my sticky notes from windows 10 on the web

hi microsoft community, i have a question from sticky notes app win 10, how i can read my notes without windows 10, i need this answer because i have something important on my notes, thank you for reading my question, good day!

:)

My Earth, Sep 12, 2021

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Sep 12, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Sep 12, 2021
  4. How I can read my sticky notes from windows 10 on the web

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

How I can read my sticky notes from windows 10 on the web

1. How I can read my sticky notes from windows 10 on the web - Similar Threads - read sticky notes

2. How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?: Hi,I have very simple question. Sticky Notes in Windows 10, are just notes. But how to make them actually stick to the desktop? Not always on top, just always visible on the desktop? Any time I click "Show desktop" button, they are gone, any time I start computer, they are...
  3. How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?: Hi,I have very simple question. Sticky Notes in Windows 10, are just notes. But how to make them actually stick to the desktop? Not always on top, just always visible on the desktop? Any time I click "Show desktop" button, they are gone, any time I start computer, they are...
  4. Can the plum.sqlite code be read into the original Sticky Notes format?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can the plum.sqlite code be read into the original Sticky Notes format?: how to convert/transform plum.sqlite into sticky note format I had about 5 pages' worth of notes that are now gone from the Sticky Notes app which has one blank note in the Notes List, whether because I ended the process in task manager which I expected would cause things to...
  5. Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program

Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program: Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program ? I dont want to run sticky notes when I want to see my notes...
  6. can sticky note be hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can sticky note be hacked?: a few days ago I woke up and my computer had no background all black clock was missing , so I shut down and restarted.. when it loaded back in sticky notes looked different so I closed it and reopened it , nothing .. I looked closer at the note and there was this wrote on the...
  7. How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?: Sticky Notes crashed and closed out of the note that I was taking on it. I found said note in the "Notes List" but can't seem to figure out how to open it. Clicking on it does nothing. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab don't do anything either. Right clicking just shows "Close" and...
  8. Sticky Notes now available on the web

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes now available on the web: Want to get to your sticky notes from anywhere? How about on the web at http://www.onenote.com/stickynotes !? Rolling out worldwide soon – give it a whirl and let us know what you think! More details: here Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 120828
  9. how to recover my stickies notes from my pc

how to recover my stickies notes from my pc: how to recover my stickies notes from my pc it happen 90 days ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-to-recover-my-stickies-notes-from-my-pc/39d7eb97-415c-4c88-96a3-93ed6969e794
  10. Access and Use Windows 10 Sticky Notes Online on the Web

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Access and Use Windows 10 Sticky Notes Online on the Web: How to: Access and Use Windows 10 Sticky Notes Online on the Web How to Access and Use Windows 10 Sticky Notes Online on the Web The Sticky Notes app is a preinstalled UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10. This apps allows you to create and save notes to...