Windows 10: How I can record a live video streaming on my Laptop?

Discus and support How I can record a live video streaming on my Laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way through which I can start recording whether its a live seminar or lectures using my laptop online. If there is any software which can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brandon25, Nov 14, 2018.

1. brandon25 Win User

How I can record a live video streaming on my Laptop?

Is there any way through which I can start recording whether its a live seminar or lectures using my laptop online. If there is any software which can help me to record that?

Thanks

:)

brandon25, Nov 14, 2018

2. Program to capture/record HTTP streaming videos?!

What I am looking for, is a program that allows me to record/capture a live streaming session on HTTP... Say if I go to a site where there's a live concert/DJ or something. I want to record that specific happening. I do NOT want to DOWNLOAD the stream, but record the stream LIVE as it happens! I am not watching it through any players like i.e WMP or something. I want the live webcam/concert/streaming to be recorded and stored to my PC.

Any suggestions on application that deals with this great?

minstreless, Nov 14, 2018
  3. streaming video while recording

Is it possible to stream live video to a TV while recording?

SharonSRobinson, Nov 14, 2018
  4. How I can record a live video streaming on my Laptop?

Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

How I can record a live video streaming on my Laptop?

1. How I can record a live video streaming on my Laptop? - Similar Threads - record live video

2. After Update, can no longer stream videos to my living room

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Update, can no longer stream videos to my living room: Hi. I have a Dune media player for watching videos kept on my Win10 PC. I use the UPnP method. On the PC, I've added my folder of videos to 'Libraries'. A Windows Update has just happened and now I can't see my videos. I can't prove it but I'm blaming the Update. On my Dune,...
  3. Audio issues when watching videos/live streaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues when watching videos/live streaming: So today I've noticed whenever I watch something, whether it'd be live streaming or just a video on YouTube or VLC the audio would sound robotic every now and then, as well as lag a bit. Has anybody experienced this issue and how can I fix this? It was normal yesterday......
  4. Recording live video

Recording live video: Can I record live video from the internet in Windows 10 and burn to a DVD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-live-video/90e0193a-7980-4ff2-b766-83b6c7600015
  5. How Can I change the location of my Live TV Stream

How Can I change the location of my Live TV Stream: Hi, How can I change the location when watching live TV. Comes up as my location is New South Wales Australia but im in Adelaide South Australia and want to watch in Adelaide time and programmes not NSW programmes. Im using firefox on windows 10 desktop...
  6. How do I live stream on WIndows 10:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I live stream on WIndows 10:: I've been trying to buy some Ladybird music albums for my grandson. My problem is that they can only be streamed. I know what that means but have never actually done it. I've been told by a friend that Windows 10 has an App that will enable me to do this. How do I find this...
  7. Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site

Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site: Get the latest update on Motogp live streaming match Calender 2018 schedules, date and timing and more information at Sportsfeista.com. motogp live streaming motogp live streamingmotogp live streaming WWE Wrestling Live Stream
  8. How can I stream video from my Windows 10 laptop to teleision

How can I stream video from my Windows 10 laptop to teleision: How can I stream video from my Windows 10 laptop to television https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stream-video-from-my-windows-10-laptop/9b11f14c-12ca-49f7-aa48-e84fb0c44771
  9. Youtube app that can play live streams?

Youtube app that can play live streams?: Is there a Youtube app for Windows 10 that can play live streams, streams like sky news, concerts and other live events? Tried several apps but none of them could do this. 29847
  10. Hang up/Crash when streaming video, especially live video

in Windows 10 Support
    Hang up/Crash when streaming video, especially live video: This has been happening on and off ever since I started with Win 10 and its always very annoying *Huh. System just hangs, no error message, no bsod, just complete freeze and loud hum. I cant say I can remember having issues watching youtube videos, its the streaming of...