Windows 10: how i can remove french language i use only English and Arabic keyboard

Discus and support how i can remove french language i use only English and Arabic keyboard in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/abdelbskoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le3jub/how_i_can_remove_french_language_i_use_only/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/abdelbskoo, Feb 6, 2021.

1. how i can remove french language i use only English and Arabic keyboard

/u/abdelbskoo, Feb 6, 2021
  2. viki2000 Win User

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Remove English UK keyboard Arabic type Window 10

Hi Mohammadhanafi,

You can remove a keyboard layout by following the steps provided below:

• On the Start menu, type Control Panel, and then hit
      Enter.
    • Choose Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Language.
    • Under Change your language preference. Select Options next to
      English (United States).
    • Under Input Method, look for English (United Kingdom) Arabic (101) keyboard, and then select
      Remove.
    • Restart your computer.

If you have any questions or things you'd like to clarify, feel free to ask.

Monica Cam, Feb 6, 2021
  4. lx07 Win User

how i can remove french language i use only English and Arabic keyboard

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

You can always open language settings page direct. Open a 'Run' dialogue (press *Start + R) Then type ms-settings:regionlanguage and enter.

Then it is a bit of guessing.

If English is not there click on the plus sign and add it. You'll get a list of languages and a greyed out "Next" button and an active "Cancel" button. The language name English will be shown in both English and Arabic. Click on it and the "Next" button becomes active. By default it will download the language pack and set it as default display language. There are 2 buttons here - "Install" and "Cancel". As "Install" appears just where "Next" was you can click on it without moving your mouse.

If English is already there select it and you get 3 buttons which in English are "Set as Default", "Options", "Remove". I don't think Arabic rearranges order of buttons on UI so just click to one on the left. Worst case you delete it and have to install it again.

lx07, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

how i can remove french language i use only English and Arabic keyboard

1. how i can remove french language i use only English and Arabic keyboard - Similar Threads - remove french language

2. Only English and Arabic language options in Windows 11 Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only English and Arabic language options in Windows 11 Setup: I reset my Windows 11 Home Single Language PC and the setup seems to not have my native language, Turkish, but only has English and Arabic. How can i fix this?...
  3. How can I remove the extra English language that I have?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the extra English language that I have?: Hello There,For some unknown reason, I do have English twice as a keyboard layout language:1. English United States US2. English United Kingdom USBoth languages provide US outputs ! I've tried installing the English UK language pack & then deleted it, but that didn't work...
  4. How can I remove the extra English language that I have?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove the extra English language that I have?: Hello There,For some unknown reason, I do have English twice as a keyboard layout language:1. English United States US2. English United Kingdom USBoth languages provide US outputs ! I've tried installing the English UK language pack & then deleted it, but that didn't work...
  5. Can't remove English Australia FRENCH keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove English Australia FRENCH keyboard: How do I remove the French keyboard layout for the English Australia language in Windows 11? It is listed as ENG English Australia French in the keyboard layout.However, this keyboard is not listed under language and region in the control panel, so I don't know how to get rid...
  6. Can't remove English Australia FRENCH keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove English Australia FRENCH keyboard: How do I remove the French keyboard layout for the English Australia language in Windows 11? It is listed as ENG English Australia French in the keyboard layout.However, this keyboard is not listed under language and region in the control panel, so I don't know how to get rid...
  7. Windows language in French and settings are in english

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows language in French and settings are in english: Hello , My Windows is suposed to be set in full english , but since a windows update my windows is set to french whereas the setting is configured in english.could you please help how to recover my windows in english ?Information about the windows: Windows 10 .0.0.18363.1500...
  8. I have Windows in English, can I have only the French Keyboard?

I have Windows in English, can I have only the French Keyboard?: I want Windows to be in English US. I use all the applications in English US Windows Calendar. However I am in France and I use the French FR keyboard. But I don't need the EN US Keyboard at all in the list. I have no such a keyboard in France, and I don't want to switch...
  9. removal of french accents on my english keyboard

removal of french accents on my english keyboard: I want to remove accents that appear on certain keys such as È https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-french-accents-on-my-english-keyboard/a30190db-2746-4523-9cb7-ac0c9142f923
  10. Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 – Language change Arabic to English: I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language. I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the...