Windows 10: How i can start coding in my case?

Discus and support How i can start coding in my case? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi, people of microsoft, ok, my problem is: i am really good coding, i know how to code in javascript, python, html, css, node.js and c# , but my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Duvangamer 3845, Jan 29, 2021.

1. How i can start coding in my case?

hi, people of microsoft, ok, my problem is: i am really good coding, i know how to code in javascript, python, html, css, node.js and c# , but my problem is, my computer had parental controls, but some weeks ago, the app failed and blocked ALL THE COMPUTER except the browser, the microsoft pages and google pages, and i dont know how to still codign in this case, i cant download anything can help me pls? i hope u response :

:)

Duvangamer 3845, Jan 29, 2021
  2. infrared Win User

Help me to choose a case!

Ok, i'll put that on the maybe list then, it's a lovely case.

I'm off to bed anyway, keep the suggestions comin everyone!

Goodnight *Smile How i can start coding in my case? :)

infrared, Jan 29, 2021
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Jan 29, 2021
  4. StefanM Win User

How i can start coding in my case?

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

How i can start coding in my case?

1. How i can start coding in my case? - Similar Threads - start coding case

2. How can i redeem a code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i redeem a code?: I am trying to redeem a code for Fallout 76, however, it says I already own the game. I look in my library and it says that I do not own the game. I believe it is because I currently have Xbox game pass for PC, but I am not sure if this is the case. If this is the case will I...
  3. How to enable TPM in my case

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable TPM in my case: I tried following YouTube instruction and I noticed my blue screen thing is different. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-tpm-in-my-case/05eaa365-5660-4f2c-a569-62b92c2f9c67
  4. How to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode in my case ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode in my case ?: Hi !Here is my problem :1/ My computer would restart in a loop when i turned it on. Blue screen error code : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sysI realized this was a problem with my nvidia graphics card driver.2/ I boot to WinRE and start Windows 10 in Safe Mode....
  5. How to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode in my case ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode in my case ?: Hi !Here is my problem :1/ My computer would restart in a loop when i turned it on. Blue screen error code : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sysI realized this was a problem with my nvidia graphics card driver.2/ I boot to WinRE and start Windows 10 in Safe Mode....
  6. How to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode in my case ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How I can get solution for my case

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How I can get solution for my case: How I can get my case solved? I call but routed to online. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-get-solution-for-my-case/2b5da1f0-59f3-4e44-b4b2-5991be861405
  8. Can I track my offline laptop in case of theft?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I track my offline laptop in case of theft?: Hi, I have recently set up a microsoft account for tracking my laptop in case of theft. I wanted to know will I be able to track my laptop if it is offline in case of theft or does the laptop have to be connected to the internet to be able to track? Thanks,...
  9. How can I change the case of my paste buffer, using just hotkeys?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I change the case of my paste buffer, using just hotkeys?: Hello What is the easiest way to change the case of what it in your paste buffer (i.e. in any Windows 10 application). I currently use the Ditto clipboard manager, but it seems that there is no hotkey way of pasting in UPPER or lower or Capitalising or "Sentence case" How...
  10. How can i tell what is casing this blue screen (BSOD)?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can i tell what is casing this blue screen (BSOD)?: Okay, I am going to start from the beginning. This all started happening one night when I was paying fortnite on my ps4 and I noticed my HP laptop blue screened. So I restarted and then it blue screened again and then when it boots up to the boot logo (doesn't go to windows...