Windows 10: how I can submit my photos to Microsoft for their screen saver

Discus and support how I can submit my photos to Microsoft for their screen saver in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I would like to send my photos to Microsoft for their use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VENKATARAMANANsekar, Sep 12, 2019.

1. how I can submit my photos to Microsoft for their screen saver

Hi

I would like to send my photos to Microsoft for their use

:)

VENKATARAMANANsekar, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Sigurd Win User

Screen Saver for use with my photos

I have a great screen saver that I have used for years - Firehand Screen Saver. Unfortunately now that I have come to install it on a new PC it won't recognise the ID and PW required. The guy who wrote and marketed it is no longer trading - the problem with one man businesses!

A remote hope - is anyone else using this screen saver (and its companion photo viewer Ember) and willing to pass on registration information
    or
    suggest a screen saver I can use with my photos. A search for free ones seems to just produce ones with built in images.

Sigurd, Sep 12, 2019
  3. submitting photos

Is it possible to submit photos to you for screen savers and desktop?

wendibennett, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Sheri-D Win User

how I can submit my photos to Microsoft for their screen saver

screen saver

Hello,

This is how to set photos as your screensaver:

Step 1: Open Settings app. Navigate to Personalization > Lock Screen.

Step 2: Scroll down the Lock Screen settings page to see Screensaver settings link. Click Screen Saver settings link to open the classic Screen Saver Settings dialog.

Step 3: From the list of screensavers available, choose Photos from the drop-down dialog.

Step 4: By default, Windows 10 uses photos saved in the Pictures folder for the screensaver. If you want to change this location, click the Settings button to open Photos Screen Saver Settings dialog.

Step 5: Click the Browse button, select a folder and then click Ok button. Click Apply.

Note: If there are sub-folders under the selected folder, photos in subfolders will be used for screen savers as well. This may help since you want all of your photos to rotate.

You can have as many pictures as you like rotating and if you want to change them, just select a different folder or add and remove as desired to the existing folder.

I hope this helps!

Sheri-D, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

how I can submit my photos to Microsoft for their screen saver

1. how I can submit my photos to Microsoft for their screen saver - Similar Threads - submit photos Microsoft

2. Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver: How can we submit images to be used for windows screen saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/submitting-a-photo-that-can-be-used-for-a-screen/66b9768a-6c2b-4f2e-a57c-f957c715438f
  3. Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver: How can we submit images to be used for windows screen saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/submitting-a-photo-that-can-be-used-for-a-screen/66b9768a-6c2b-4f2e-a57c-f957c715438f
  4. Photo screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo screen saver: Why do I continue to receive MS screen-saver photos that I have already, time and time again, selected as not being a fan of, whereas photos that I really enjoyed and selected as such; I rarely see. Is this some sort of PSYOPS, algorithmic experiment?...
  5. Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver

Submitting a photo that can be used for a screen saver: When can one apply to send photos for wall papers ? What is needed? And as a struggling artist what benefit does it have besides allowing the world to see your art....
  6. Screen Saver Photos

Screen Saver Photos: I have thousands of family photos that I am finally using for my screen saver. My question: is there a way to see exactly what folder a photo is located or the file name of the photo that is being displayed? My problem is that a photo comes across my screen that I may want to...
  7. How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight

How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight: How do I submit images to Microsoft for their Spotlight / Bing library? These are the images shown in Windows 10 login screen. I searched on internet but could not find an answer....
  8. Screen Saver photos

Screen Saver photos: In Windows 10, where are the Microsoft photos used in the screen saver stored? I want to pick a particular to be the permanent screen saver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-photos/28aef7fc-e8e1-4d78-9e25-e6c9aa264f9c
  9. Screen Saver Photos

Screen Saver Photos: Hi I love the screen saver photographs but not the uninspiring/uninspired questions/statements that were later added that now ruin my personal unadulterated experience of just the pure image itself. Is there any way to remove these links to the words and instead have a...
  10. Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft

Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft: Hello! Does anybody know where I can send photos to Microsoft to notice my shots? I would like to share my photos, as other photographers also do, who are displayed with their work on the windows screensaver (edit: I actually meant the lockscreen, I think they call it the...