Windows 10: how i can upgrade from the store to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Discus and support how i can upgrade from the store to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i need help how to do that. i tried: "Open the Store, search for Pro, then click the result Windows 10 Pro for Workstations." but right now i do not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EliranNatan, Jan 23, 2020.

1. how i can upgrade from the store to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

i need help how to do that.

i tried:

"Open the Store, search for Pro, then click the result Windows 10 Pro for Workstations."

but right now i do not find anything .

thanks for the help.

:)

EliranNatan, Jan 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations?

Windows Pro for Workstations is available in the Store but you have to search the Store on "Windows 10" to find the page. It is $205.00 for Home to Pro for Workstations and $125.00 for Pro to Pro for Workstations. There is supposed to be a Go to Store
    link in the Pro activation page in Settings but MSFT forgot to insert it. The Go to Store link in Home only leads to the upgrade to Pro so MSFT left out something there too. Hopefully, that is fixed soon.

Cbarnhorst, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Upgrading Window 10 Home to Pro for workstation

Hi everyone,

I purchased windows 10 Pro for workstation from Microsoft store and followed the instruction to complete the upgrade. I had a windows 10 home edition on my personal computer. Unfortunately, my computer did not start up as it should and it is stuck on the
    blue page. I have tried to start it in safe mode or to factory reset it, and none of these worked. I also tried to remove the upgrade package or file, no result.

I have a couple of question:

Is Pro for workstation wrong or right edition for a personal computer?

Can I cancel my order after purchasing is complete?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

NavaShahin, Jan 23, 2020
  4. lx07 Win User

how i can upgrade from the store to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations  

I think MS have changed it and there is another option. This worked for me on 16299.125.

Source

I just went straight to the store, searched for "Pro" and it was the top result.

You click on "Install" here:

how i can upgrade from the store to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations [​IMG]

And "Yes, let's go" here:

And it converts it in seconds with no other pop-ups and no need to close any apps - at least I didn't.

Interestingly after converting to Pro for Workstations searching for "Pro" in the Store finds nothing whereas before it is top of the list.

Thema:

how i can upgrade from the store to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

1. how i can upgrade from the store to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations - Similar Threads - upgrade store Pro

2. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  3. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  4. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I upgrade from Windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 11 Enterprise?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I upgrade from Windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 11 Enterprise?: I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro for Workstations that is compatible with Windows 11 and also have a Windows 11 Enterprise ISO. Can I upgrade directly from Windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 11 Enterprise or will I have to stay with the "for Workstations"...
  6. Can I upgrade from Windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 11 Enterprise?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I upgrade from Windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 11 Enterprise?: I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro for Workstations that is compatible with Windows 11 and also have a Windows 11 Enterprise ISO. Can I upgrade directly from Windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Windows 11 Enterprise or will I have to stay with the "for Workstations"...
  7. I can not upgrade 10 Pro for Workstations

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not upgrade 10 Pro for Workstations: I can not upgrade to Windows10 Pro for Workstations. I was charged a $125 and get with a try again that goes nowhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-upgrade-10-pro-for-workstations/bb502324-b23d-4e8f-afb1-08e05c2a1720
  8. How to upgrade from Windows pro to windows pro workstation

How to upgrade from Windows pro to windows pro workstation: How to upgrade from Windows pro to windows pro workstation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-from-windows-pro-to-windows-pro/b1274d2b-2b70-4054-b155-c90b2297b8b0
  9. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations appears to be missing from the Microsoft Store...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations appears to be missing from the Microsoft Store...: Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations appears to be missing from the Microsoft Store and from the activate windows settings panel. Can anyone tell me if this is a bug or a feature? I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro v1909....
  10. How to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro for Workstations?

How to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro for Workstations?: Hello, Microsoft community! I have 4 workstations and 1 notebook that all have Windows 7 Pro installed. 1. Can I still upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free? If yes, how and what do I need? > I'm a bit confused because I see blog posts saying that you can still upgrade...