Windows 10: How I can upgrade from W10 Home to Enterprise without losing my data?

Discus and support How I can upgrade from W10 Home to Enterprise without losing my data? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My university offer a free license for windows 10 (Enterprise Education N) my current version is Home and not activate. I have documents, college... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OwnBeautiful0, Nov 4, 2019.

1. How I can upgrade from W10 Home to Enterprise without losing my data?

My university offer a free license for windows 10 (Enterprise Education N) my current version is Home and not activate.

I have documents, college projects, pictures and video games in my PC so is there anyway to do a windows version upgrade without formatting a PC? If I backup them I'm afraid that I will lose the sorting by time for my files?

Any suggestions are welcome.

submitted by /u/OwnBeautiful0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OwnBeautiful0, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

How to upgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you want more information on how to upgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise.

I suggest you to refer the steps by Bill Smithers on August 19, 2015
    in the following thread and check if it helps.

Windows 10 upgrade for windows 8.1 enterprise edition

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Win7 Ultimate to Enterprise

Change Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Enterprise | HackAAPL: Hacking Apple Products

i dunno it works or not, i found it *Roll :roll:*Roll :roll:

micropage7, Nov 4, 2019
  4. How I can upgrade from W10 Home to Enterprise without losing my data?

Is it possible to switch from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home Without Losing Data?

I have a specific kind of files that are incompatible when I try to run them from a different computer using a different version of windows, Is it possible to upgrade from windows 10 enterprise to windows 10 home version without losing any data I have on
    any of the computers?

Thank You How I can upgrade from W10 Home to Enterprise without losing my data? :)

Ramiz Srour, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

How I can upgrade from W10 Home to Enterprise without losing my data?

1. How I can upgrade from W10 Home to Enterprise without losing my data? - Similar Threads - upgrade W10 Home

2. Can I upgrade my C drive without formatting or losing any data?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I upgrade my C drive without formatting or losing any data?: I have a 1TB SSD installed as a C drive, is there any way I can upgrade that to a 2TB SSD without formatting or losing any data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-my-c-drive-without-formatting-or/cae2b53a-4bab-433c-8790-3e186caf6fdd
  3. Can I upgrade my C drive without formatting or losing any data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I upgrade my C drive without formatting or losing any data?: I have a 1TB SSD installed as a C drive, is there any way I can upgrade that to a 2TB SSD without formatting or losing any data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-my-c-drive-without-formatting-or/cae2b53a-4bab-433c-8790-3e186caf6fdd
  4. Can I upgrade my C drive without formatting or losing any data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I swap my SSD without losing my data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I swap my SSD without losing my data?: I have a pc windows 11 with a 1tb HDD and 250gb M.2 SSD. I have just bought a new 1tb M.2 SSD and want to replace the old 250gb one, but my OS is installed on the old SSD and my pc only has 1 M.2 SSD slot. The HDD has only personal files and has 220gb free. There is 199gb of...
  6. How can I swap my SSD without losing my data?

How can I swap my SSD without losing my data?: I have a pc windows 11 with a 1tb HDD and 250gb M.2 SSD. I have just bought a new 1tb M.2 SSD and want to replace the old 250gb one, but my OS is installed on the old SSD and my pc only has 1 M.2 SSD slot. The HDD has only personal files and has 220gb free. There is 199gb of...
  7. How to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro without losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro without losing data: New mini computer AMD with 2 x 500GB M.2 SSD with Windows 11 Pro should be exchanged from a extreme expensive energy consumption with powerful AMD with 1 x 500GB M.2 SSD with Windows 11 Home which is my standard computer....
  8. How to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro without losing data

How to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro without losing data: New mini computer AMD with 2 x 500GB M.2 SSD with Windows 11 Pro should be exchanged from a extreme expensive energy consumption with powerful AMD with 1 x 500GB M.2 SSD with Windows 11 Home which is my standard computer....
  9. Upgrade PC without losing my HDD data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgrade PC without losing my HDD data: Hi! I've bought all the components for my new PC but I want to keep the things that I already have in my hard drive disk. Between the new components, there is an M.2 of 250 Gb and I want to install the operating system there. I've heard about making partitions of my HDD and...
  10. Is it possible to switch from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home Without Losing Data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to switch from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home Without Losing Data?: I have a specific kind of files that are incompatible when I try to run them from a different computer using a different version of windows, Is it possible to upgrade from windows 10 enterprise to windows 10 home version without losing any data I have on any of the computers?...