Windows 10: How i can watch cd in windows 10

Discus and support How i can watch cd in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; help to watch cd and dvd in widow player * Moved from IE10/other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CELIALIMA8729, Nov 26, 2020.

1. How i can watch cd in windows 10

help to watch cd and dvd in widow player

* Moved from IE10/other

:)

CELIALIMA8729, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Nov 26, 2020
  4. How i can watch cd in windows 10

How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

How i can watch cd in windows 10

1. How i can watch cd in windows 10 - Similar Threads - watch

2. What is Watch Thread?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Watch Thread?: I haven't seen an official answer in any prior forum posts so I'm asking anew. What is Watch Thread? It is NOT trademarked therefore I assume BAD. I am aware it has absolutely nothing to do with Mozilla Firefox. I lost access to nearly my entire computer - screen...
  3. I do not have a video player available to open and watch video clips sent to me via email....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not have a video player available to open and watch video clips sent to me via email....: I am using Windows 10. If I try to open a video clip that was sent via email, I get a message that I need to install a video player. Isn't there a video player that comes w/ Windows 10? I do not want to install an unknown option that may come w/ other downloads or even...
  4. What's the best way to watch movies stored on my pc, on my android phone over local network.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the best way to watch movies stored on my pc, on my android phone over local network.: As the title says I'd like to watch movies and tv shows that I have on my HDD without having to transfer them to my phone since my usb port is broken. I care of just watching them at home so anything over local network is perfect. Thank you submitted by /u/Leyo96 [link]...
  5. Watch out for these issues in Windows 10 KB4598242 & KB4598229

in Windows 10 News
    Watch out for these issues in Windows 10 KB4598242 & KB4598229: Windows 10’s latest update (KB4598242 and KB4598229) is causing a new range of issues for some people. On forums, Users have flagged up the problems with Windows 10 January 2021 updates, which were pushed out to supported PCs on January 12. According to user reports, Windows...
  6. One tab open, 12 processes. Also taking up 30% of my I5 4690k to watch a video. Is this normal?

One tab open, 12 processes. Also taking up 30% of my I5 4690k to watch a video. Is this normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Altiairaes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0fyeb/one_tab_open_12_processes_also_taking_up_30_of_my/
  7. Garmin watch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Garmin watch: Yesterday I connected my Garmin watch to my laptop and everything worked fine. Today, my laptop says do not recognise device ?? On windows 10. What is going on ? Downloaded latest version of Garmin Express as suggested. Cannot detect device -keeps coming back to Windows...
  8. Windows 10 PC crashes when watching Netflix

Windows 10 PC crashes when watching Netflix: Hi all, So I have a gaming PC and the past two weeks when watching Netflix or listening to Spotify the audio will stop and when I close the application it still says it is open. My whole Pc proceeds to freeze and the only way I can turn it off is by a hard reset. Anyone know...
  9. Watch Windows Insider Webcast on Twitch on January 26, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Windows Insider Webcast on Twitch on January 26, 2021: Save the date to join us for the next episode of the #WIPWebcast on January 26, at 6 PM UTC | 10 AM PST! Twitch Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 172148
  10. Watch ASUS ROG CES 2021 Launch Event | For Those Who Dare

in Windows 10 News
    Watch ASUS ROG CES 2021 Launch Event | For Those Who Dare: [media] Turn in to ASUS ROG CES 2021 Launch Event on January 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM PST for an exclusive sneak peek at the next generation of ROG Gear & Laptops, and get ready to experience ROG like never before! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 172112