Windows 10: How i change my Minecraft account associadet with a microsoft account to another Microsoft...

Discus and support How i change my Minecraft account associadet with a microsoft account to another Microsoft... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok, so, I have a problem, I have a minecraft account associated with a microsoft one, so I bought it when it was no longer generating mojang mail, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kivazer, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Kivazer Win User

How i change my Minecraft account associadet with a microsoft account to another Microsoft...

Ok, so, I have a problem, I have a minecraft account associated with a microsoft one, so I bought it when it was no longer generating mojang mail, but Microsoft, but I need to change the minecraft account to another microsoft account why not I will use the mail, please, give me help.

:)

Kivazer, Sep 7, 2021

2. Windows 8 with 2 Microsoft accounts?

Yea, I would create a local account and just use your school account to login to Outlook and Onedrive.

Edit:

Here switch between local and microsoft account.

Mindweaver, Sep 7, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Kari, Sep 7, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

How i change my Minecraft account associadet with a microsoft account to another Microsoft...

Microsoft Account how to change

To change Windows sign-in Microsoft account:
    1. Switch to local account (tutorial)
    2. Switch to new Microsoft account (tutorial)

Kari, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

1. How i change my Minecraft account associadet with a microsoft account to another Microsoft... - Similar Threads - change Minecraft account

2. how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-change-my-microsoft-account-in-minecraft/f806951e-f754-42a4-892c-86db89f21b75
  3. how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-change-my-microsoft-account-in-minecraft/f806951e-f754-42a4-892c-86db89f21b75
  4. How do I disconnect a Microsoft account from another Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disconnect a Microsoft account from another Microsoft account?: So today I received a windows 11 dell laptop for my birthday and logged into it with my Microsoft account. My Microsoft account for some reason is connected to my dad‘s PC so everything just transferred over to my laptop. We checked on his PC and his microsoft account shows...
  5. How do I disconnect a Microsoft account from another Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disconnect a Microsoft account from another Microsoft account?: So today I received a windows 11 dell laptop for my birthday and logged into it with my Microsoft account. My Microsoft account for some reason is connected to my dad‘s PC so everything just transferred over to my laptop. We checked on his PC and his microsoft account shows...
  6. Microsoft account not syncing with my Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account not syncing with my Minecraft account: Ive recently installed Minecraft Windows 10 from Amazon with a giftcard. As soon as it was downloaded from Microsoft Store I opened it and tried signing in. When I press sign and save to Microsoft Account the message, "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but...
  7. After i changed my Microsoft account to another Microsoft account in user settings, changed...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After i changed my Microsoft account to another Microsoft account in user settings, changed...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shayanshady [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfh68g/after_i_changed_my_microsoft_account_to_another/
  8. How to change account to Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change account to Microsoft account?: So recently got my laptop repaired and it had to be reset. The guy who repaired it set up a fake account in order to see if it works. All my backed up files are on that account... How do I get my microsoft account on my laptop with all my files? Setting up a local account...
  9. How can I change my profile (Microsoft Account) to another one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change my profile (Microsoft Account) to another one?: Hello! Since I got this laptop, I have always used a family member's Microsoft account, the same that he uses on his own laptop, just today I wanted to change the name and profile picture that appears when my laptop is locked, and found out that I would have to modify his...
  10. How To DeLink Microsoft Account And Connect Another Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To DeLink Microsoft Account And Connect Another Microsoft Account: Hello everyone. My question is I would like to De-Link My email from the current Windows Products. So when I bought the laptop, It had "Microsoft Windows 10 Home" And "Microsoft Office" Installed With License. When I logged in My Microsoft account, The Windows 10 and...