Windows 10: How I customize different sounds to my calandar, reminders, and more? Also, can I suggest a...

Discus and support How I customize different sounds to my calandar, reminders, and more? Also, can I suggest a... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Like the title says above, how I do sounds and a suggestion of "add LGBTQ+ Holiday's feature"?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JasonGeiger2, Jun 15, 2019.

1. How I customize different sounds to my calandar, reminders, and more? Also, can I suggest a...

Like the title says above, how I do sounds and a suggestion of "add LGBTQ+ Holiday's feature"?

:)

JasonGeiger2, Jun 15, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How I customize different sounds to my calandar, reminders, and more? Also, can I suggest a... :p

cadaveca, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    Customization of the reminder function

I've been hoping for this too. You can ask over at the
    suggestion box
    if you want.

One thing I did notice is that if you sync your Windows Live account with Outlook, the custom reminder times you set in Outlook will go over to the phone perfectly, so I've been using that to get custom reminders.

Entegy, Jun 15, 2019
  4. How I customize different sounds to my calandar, reminders, and more? Also, can I suggest a...

Different sounds for calendar reminders and incoming emails

Calendar reminders and incoming emails play the same sound. Is there a way to get them to play different sounds?

Brand Hilton, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

How I customize different sounds to my calandar, reminders, and more? Also, can I suggest a...

1. How I customize different sounds to my calandar, reminders, and more? Also, can I suggest a... - Similar Threads - customize different sounds

2. How can I use different custom scales for different monitors in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use different custom scales for different monitors in windows 11?: Hello, guys! So, I want to use my laptop with a custom scale of 115%, on it's natural resolution, but keep my monitor with 100%. I've tried everything within windows to make that change and it seems imposible. Is there some outside app that can help me with this problem?...
  3. How can I use different custom scales for different monitors in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I use different custom scales for different monitors in windows 11?: Hello, guys! So, I want to use my laptop with a custom scale of 115%, on it's natural resolution, but keep my monitor with 100%. I've tried everything within windows to make that change and it seems imposible. Is there some outside app that can help me with this problem?...
  4. How can I customize my start up sound?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I customize my start up sound?: WindowsWindows 10 20H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-customize-my-start-up-sound/389f1ae5-8534-4588-b9dd-c040c717be1a
  5. How can I apply my own custom startup sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I apply my own custom startup sound?: The startup sound (originally from 7 and Vista) is nice. But I would like to personalize it with my own startup sound. Any way to achieve this? submitted by /u/WackyH [link] [comments]...
  6. Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?: [Windows 10 Home x64, v2004] I'm editing a lot of hard copy documents that were scanned to .PDF, and using Word to do the editing. In 'My Documents' when I right-click the document, the Open with menu does not show Word in the initial list of suggested apps. I have to click...
  7. Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?: [Windows 10 Home x64, v2004] I'm editing a lot of hard copy documents that were scanned to .PDF, and using Word to do the editing. In 'My Documents' when I right-click the document, the Open with menu does not show Word in the initial list of suggested apps. I have to click...
  8. My custom startup sounds are not playing. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My custom startup sounds are not playing. Any suggestions?: I was trying to change my startup sound to the windows 95 sound. i managed to do it but now when i turn on my HP laptop, the default sound plays. Pls help....
  9. Can I Sync outlook Calandar with my icould calandar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can I Sync outlook Calandar with my icould calandar: Hi, On older additions of Windows I was able to sync my outlook calendar with my iPhone calendar. I can't find a way to do this with Windows 10, does any one know how I can accomplish this? Help please! 26872
  10. Making Reminders\calandar items more prominant?

in Windows 10 Support
    Making Reminders\calandar items more prominant?: I use my phone a lot to set reminders. Particularly the "When I get home, remind me to" type of reminder. Often the thing that I'm being reminder about isn't something that I can do as soon as I get home, so I sometimes put my phone down and forget to do the thing....