Windows 10: How I delete an old hp printer that does not list and a popup show on my laptpo windows 10

Discus and support How I delete an old hp printer that does not list and a popup show on my laptpo windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone!... Can you please let me know this:- I had a printer hp in windows 10 which I no longer use and its removed from my laptop. Every so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EduardoPissarra_472, Nov 14, 2019.

1. How I delete an old hp printer that does not list and a popup show on my laptpo windows 10

Hi everyone!... Can you please let me know this:- I had a printer hp in windows 10 which I no longer use and its removed from my laptop.

Every so often a popup comes with its name and does interfere with some functions.

Thanks to everyone.

:)

EduardoPissarra_472, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Kevin_888 Win User

HP DeskJet 9670 printer on Windows 10.

Go to the HP Support Web Site as below...

HP Printers - Installing and Using the Windows Built-in Print Driver | HP® Customer Support

In my case I then needed to go to Step 3 and working through from there - my printer was NOT in the list so I had to select the bottom option 'Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings' and click 'Next', working through their Online
    instructions from there. The next screen will probably give you the option to update the list of printer drivers on your PC: go for that BUT note that it may well appear to have stopped working as it took perhaps 10-15 minutes to update! Go and make a cup
    of coffee in the interim!

If your printer is on one or other of the HP/Hewlett Packard lists then you should be OK, if not, you will need to ascertain which listed printer is the nearest or recommended substitute one to use. HP should have a list of suggestions if it is not too old,
    otherwise try the 9800, which is the one that I have to use for my 9670 (which is A3).

Good luck!

Kevin_888, Nov 14, 2019
  3. LizChilds Win User
    Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Nov 14, 2019
  4. simrick Win User

How I delete an old hp printer that does not list and a popup show on my laptpo windows 10

Having trouble deleting printer

To check for corrupt system files, run sfc /scannow.

To remove malware lurking in the shadows, run AdwCleaner, then Malwarebytes Antimalware Free.

If still unsuccessful after this, you might just want to copy your user files to the new admin account and delete the old account. Actually, if you delete the old account, Windows will ask you if you want to delete the data as well; you can say "no", and it will save the user data in a folder on your new desktop. But if it were me, I would copy it over myself first. *Wink

simrick, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

How I delete an old hp printer that does not list and a popup show on my laptpo windows 10

1. How I delete an old hp printer that does not list and a popup show on my laptpo windows 10 - Similar Threads - delete old printer

2. How can I get Windows to delete the list of old passwords?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get Windows to delete the list of old passwords?: I am pissed about Windows/Microsoft for the **** software this is. How can it be that we still face the same bugs and idiot softwares after 30 years of development?Menace of the day: Login on Windows 10After reading up and trying this step here...
  3. How can I get Windows to delete the list of old passwords?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get Windows to delete the list of old passwords?: I am pissed about Windows/Microsoft for the **** software this is. How can it be that we still face the same bugs and idiot softwares after 30 years of development?Menace of the day: Login on Windows 10After reading up and trying this step here...
  4. How can I get Windows to delete the list of old passwords?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I can't delete my old printer driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't delete my old printer driver: I tried to delete my old printer driver and reinstall it again, but I couldn't remove the old driver. Every time I try to delete it it show an error message that says: "Error 2147467259: Failed to find driver packages to process". I tried every article on Microsoft...
  6. How to flush the list of Printer in the Printer list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to flush the list of Printer in the Printer list: How do i flush the printer list that comes up when selecting the printer to print too? I guess this is some sort of Cache? This problem is I have many old deleted printer that continue to com up in the list to print too. Deleting them from Printer and devices does not change...
  7. HP printer not showing in printer list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer not showing in printer list: I have a new HP Envy x360 laptop and I just added an HP 5540 printer. This printer works fine with my other laptop The printer shows in my Printers and Scanners and shows as my default printer and the Test Page prints just fine. However when I try to print anything else the...
  8. Printer doesn't show in printer list; but it does show in devices and printers and I...

Printer doesn't show in printer list; but it does show in devices and printers and I...: As above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-doesnt-show-in-printer-list-but-it-does/1da057e9-1ad3-4ce7-9c82-89c158686fe2
  9. how do I find the icon for my printer? it is not showing on the list

how do I find the icon for my printer? it is not showing on the list: I want to know why the printer icon is not on the list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-the-icon-for-my-printer-it-is-not/769356b3-fb9f-419f-9325-ab58fa1fd558
  10. How to delete approved senders list from my printer?

How to delete approved senders list from my printer?: Somebody has added an email address that enables senders to print out their emails using my printer (Epson). Can I stop it somehow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-approved-senders-list-from-my/1a1af840-9e9a-4080-9394-abc4c06ff0a1