Windows 10: how i do get rid of this....

Discus and support how i do get rid of this.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i just want the usual list of files sorted by whatever. not this a long time ago in a galaxy far away sh!t submitted by /u/leonzon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/leonzon, Jan 27, 2020.

1. how i do get rid of this....

/u/leonzon, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Sajer Win User

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. how i do get rid of this.... :)

Sajer, Jan 27, 2020
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. dencal Win User

how i do get rid of this....

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

Type Diskcleanup in Cortana, bottom left.
    Click on Cleanup System Files, There you will see a second option in yellow highlight, More options.
    Do note the bottom Attachment comes up first.

dencal, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

how i do get rid of this....

1. how i do get rid of this.... - Similar Threads - rid

2. I set up a sign-in PIN and can't use it or get rid of it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I set up a sign-in PIN and can't use it or get rid of it: Hello, I have a Windows 10 laptop and set up a sign-in PIN recently. When I tried to proceed with setting up Windows Hello I was advised my home account wasn't equipped to set it up, so I gave up and deleted the PIN from my password manager and no longer have it. I am now...
  3. How do I get rid of malware - apparently in Chrome.

How do I get rid of malware - apparently in Chrome.: Malwarebytes indicates that the following pest is in google chrome. jbldcomffojmkkjbblhcebeicbncmjpf There was a second entry, but this has gone when I removed all extensions for google chrome. I did find the above in the registry and deleted it. It just reappears at will...
  4. Small System Reserved drive - can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Small System Reserved drive - can I get rid of it?: It may be an easy one. I realized that Windows Explorer is showing up a 100MB 'System Reserved' drive. There is a way of hiding it? Thanks! 168995
  5. Is there any way to get rid of the start button for taskbars on non-primary monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to get rid of the start button for taskbars on non-primary monitors?: I don't really expect there to be a way to do this, but it would be nice. submitted by /u/GamePerson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jz91z8/is_there_any_way_to_get_rid_of_the_start_button/
  6. Is there any way to get rid of this collapsable folder group?

Is there any way to get rid of this collapsable folder group?: [ATTACH] Hey there fellers! I hate opening my file explorer and seeing this useless FOLDERS (5) thingy. Is there any way to remove it? Winaero Tweaker doesn't work*...
  7. get rid of old outlook account

get rid of old outlook account: Hi, I had an outlook account with a group of professionals I no longer work with. I created a new account for our new group. Every time I log in I first get prompted to open the account I no longer have a password for and don't want to use anymore. How do I get rid of...
  8. How can I get rid of a green screen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get rid of a green screen?: Whenever I play a video I can hear it but the screen turns green. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-rid-of-a-green-screen/39b67cc9-cc83-4862-abca-a6669ff87363
  9. i know how to get rid of yahoo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i know how to get rid of yahoo: fist press ctrl+shift+ese and then end all task but do not end the browers one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-how-to-get-rid-of-yahoo/9bc17b16-58da-4fbf-a98c-b40a41254cc9
  10. A deleted empty folder keeps reappearing on the Desktop. How to get rid of this?

A deleted empty folder keeps reappearing on the Desktop. How to get rid of this?: I delete it and also empty the Recycle Bin. Then a few hours later, it shows up again. I am using Windows 10. I ran a Quick Scan using Microsoft Safety Scanner. And no virus, malware was found. submitted by /u/SnooLobsters7431 [link] [comments]...