Windows 10: How i do SFTP connection without install a third party software

Discus and support How i do SFTP connection without install a third party software in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can do connect by SSH from powershell, between windows and ubuntu, But i don't know if i can do SFTP so simple between a Linux OS and Linux OS, with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrayanZapata, Dec 28, 2019.

1. How i do SFTP connection without install a third party software

I can do connect by SSH from powershell, between windows and ubuntu, But i don't know if i can do SFTP so simple between a Linux OS and Linux OS, with out install a third party software, i was watching a tutorials on internet but they install software, any advice for my question.

Thanks

:)

BrayanZapata, Dec 28, 2019
  2. evantig Win User

Connect to SFTP or FTPS via File Explorer

Hi! I would like to connect to an SFTP server or FTPS. It MUST be via the built-in file explorer, but extra software to add that feature would be fine. FTP is insecure and it would be nice to be able to use FTPS or SFTP (yes, I know the difference).

evantig, Dec 28, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Depth Win User

How i do SFTP connection without install a third party software

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

How i do SFTP connection without install a third party software

1. How i do SFTP connection without install a third party software - Similar Threads - SFTP connection without

2. Installing third party software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  3. Installing third party software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  4. How To Change Start Menu Icon Without Third-Party Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Change Start Menu Icon Without Third-Party Software: I'm trying to figure out how can I change the start menu icon but so far, I couldn't find anything on the internet. All the answers include third-party software which are not ready for windows 11. Is there a way I can change the icon through system softwares? Like control...
  5. How To Change Start Menu Icon Without Third-Party Software

How To Change Start Menu Icon Without Third-Party Software: I'm trying to figure out how can I change the start menu icon but so far, I couldn't find anything on the internet. All the answers include third-party software which are not ready for windows 11. Is there a way I can change the icon through system softwares? Like control...
  6. how to mute mic without any third party software

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to mute mic without any third party software: how to mute mic without any third party software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mute-mic-without-any-third-party-software/8367f5e7-90c0-4eea-afac-ae618c9fc9fd
  7. i want to change live background without installing third party software .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i want to change live background without installing third party software .: i want to change live background without installing third party software . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-live-background-without/a74f8902-69c5-49ba-a94c-34b2b8de4322
  8. Full backup without any third party software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full backup without any third party software?: Im new to windows 10, but on my older HP laptop, there was a partition called recovery which basically helped me reinstall windows if my laptop got busted and my new one doesnt. So I was wondering if there is a tool thats already installed by MS or something to do the job....
  9. Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software: Just today I did a fresh start on my computer removing all of my personal files due to my computer becoming overfilled with junk. After the restart things were okay until I installed steam, discord, chrome, etc. I tried to run them but they were not loading and whenever steam...
  10. Third party software installation

Third party software installation: My pc was working okay for alomost a year with WIndows 10 but now I have a problem on both my laptop and desktop with software not loading. I have tried loading some old software that I already have running and get the same error message required priviledge is not held...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powershell sftp without third party

2. how install sftp software without installation