Windows 10: HOW I KNOW USER ACCOUNTS ARE RUNNING IN BACKGROUND IS SAME COMPUTER OR ANY OTHER REMOTELY...

Discus and support HOW I KNOW USER ACCOUNTS ARE RUNNING IN BACKGROUND IS SAME COMPUTER OR ANY OTHER REMOTELY... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI, I AM WORKING IN ORGANIZATION ON WINDOWS 10 AND OFFICE 365, I HAVE OBSERVED IN THE TASK MANAGER THERE ARE MANY USER ACCOUNTS ARE RUNNING, SO I WANT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BalamuralikrishnaB, Apr 24, 2019.

1. HOW I KNOW USER ACCOUNTS ARE RUNNING IN BACKGROUND IS SAME COMPUTER OR ANY OTHER REMOTELY...

HI,

I AM WORKING IN ORGANIZATION ON WINDOWS 10 AND OFFICE 365, I HAVE OBSERVED IN THE TASK MANAGER THERE ARE MANY USER ACCOUNTS ARE RUNNING, SO I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THEY ARE BELONG TO MY COMPUTER OR SOMEONE CONNECTED REMOTELY TO MINE COMPUTER. AND WANT KNOW WHY WHEN EVER I START MINE COMPUTER, IN THE NOTIFICATION BAR SHOWN NETWORK FALL AFTER SOMETIME THOUGH NETWORK CONNECTED PROPERLY. AND WHY ITS TURN OFF SCREEN FREQUENTLY EVEN WHEN I CHANGE THE TIME.AND IF I OPEN EDGE OR INTERNET

THEN IN THE TASK MANAGER SHOWS MORE THAN 10 EDGE EXPLORERS RUNNING. SO WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND THIS ANY HACKING OR NOT.

I WANT TO KNOW GENERALLY HOW MANY USER ACCOUNT SHOULD RUN IN THE TASK MANAGER WITH OPEN ANYTHING

:)

BalamuralikrishnaB, Apr 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 Task menu background transparency

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Apologize for delay in reply.

As a workaround, I suggest you to change the desktop background/ remove the desktop background and check.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Zakin Win User

HOW I KNOW USER ACCOUNTS ARE RUNNING IN BACKGROUND IS SAME COMPUTER OR ANY OTHER REMOTELY...

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown HOW I KNOW USER ACCOUNTS ARE RUNNING IN BACKGROUND IS SAME COMPUTER OR ANY OTHER REMOTELY... :(

Zakin, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

HOW I KNOW USER ACCOUNTS ARE RUNNING IN BACKGROUND IS SAME COMPUTER OR ANY OTHER REMOTELY...

1. HOW I KNOW USER ACCOUNTS ARE RUNNING IN BACKGROUND IS SAME COMPUTER OR ANY OTHER REMOTELY... - Similar Threads - USER ACCOUNTS ARE

2. how to sync user accounts on same computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to sync user accounts on same computer: I the registered administrator want to sync the administrator account with another user on the same computer. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-user-accounts-on-same-computer/e90ed5ec-dd53-418f-ae1e-26c762616c95
  3. Running same account on 2 computers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running same account on 2 computers: I have a windows laptop which is linked to my microsoft account. The windows activation status says it is activated through my account. I am planning to buy a Surface Pro and give this laptop to my younger brother. Before that I want to remove my account from this laptop so...
  4. Clone user accounts on the same computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clone user accounts on the same computer: Good day everyone, is there a way to clone an user account to a new one on the same computer? I previously posted I have problems with icons but no one was able to give me an answer on how to fix it...
  5. How do I make files in my user area available to other users on the same computer

How do I make files in my user area available to other users on the same computer: How do I make files in my user area available to other users on the same computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-files-in-my-user-area-available-to/8d3fbdf0-2486-433c-8ba5-35735709db5f"
  6. Can different users accounts run in the background.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can different users accounts run in the background.: If I’m signed into one user and start to upload a video to YouTube, can I switch to another user and do different stuff and the video still upload? Or do I have to stay on the same user? Thank you for any help submitted by /u/markp_1998 [link] [comments]...
  7. How can I run a program as an administrator user on a basic users account from the same...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I run a program as an administrator user on a basic users account from the same...: I am trying to make a scheduled task that a basic user can call upon, that will open a cmd window on the basic users desktop with admin privileges using a different admin account When I run the task I created, it will open the cmd as admin only in the admin users desktop...
  8. transfer software from admin user to other user on same computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    transfer software from admin user to other user on same computer: I'm not a computer expert so please be nice... i downloaded the CEWE Photoworld application (type .exe) on a user but it only appeared on the admin user. I've tried transferring to my user where i want it by moving the software onto a memory stick but it said the 'code...
  9. Remote into different account on same computer

Remote into different account on same computer: Is there any way to control (as in, remote login-esk way to use) second account on same computer? I have several different user accounts on my computer, one is for game servers (killing floor, minecraft, etc), I'd like to be able to control it in a window from my main...
  10. Does any one know how to grant access to remote users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does any one know how to grant access to remote users: Does any one know how to grant access to remote users its a set of key stokes I just cant remember [img] 86602