Windows 10: How I long to see my actual desktop and my programs on my pc.

Discus and support How I long to see my actual desktop and my programs on my pc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How nice would it be to have a whole day without running into a blue screen?? Or to be able to walk up to my pc and just press Power and it boots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PieroPerini, Jul 7, 2020.

1. How I long to see my actual desktop and my programs on my pc.

How nice would it be to have a whole day without running into a blue screen?? Or to be able to walk up to my pc and just press Power and it boots without a glitch?? I'm more in bios and recovery environment than I am in my actual c:

:)

PieroPerini, Jul 7, 2020
  2. bobkn Win User

I unplugged my PC while resetting it

It's sometimes helpful when you give a list of the PC's components. (CPU, motherboard, etc.) See the "My Computes" button at the lower left of your posts.

Failing that, and assuming that it's a desktop PC, I suggest clearing the CMOS. There is usually a jumper for that, and instructions in the manual. It can aslo be done by removing the CMOS backup battery for a while.

bobkn, Jul 7, 2020
  3. How to see my activated devices in my Microsoft account?

I see all the devices that I have ever logged on to with that Microsoft account on that page. I see the same devices listed if I log in to that page from my laptop or desktop PC. Probably on my XBOX to but I don't think I've ever gone to my devices page on that.

alphanumeric, Jul 7, 2020
  4. MohanC Win User

How I long to see my actual desktop and my programs on my pc.

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

How I long to see my actual desktop and my programs on my pc.

1. How I long to see my actual desktop and my programs on my pc. - Similar Threads - long actual desktop

2. how can i see the programs on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i see the programs on my computer: Home computer prorgrams installed on my computer?have numerous programs down loaded to my computer. how can i see a desktop view of the programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-the-programs-on-my-computer/3fb955bf-34e6-4972-b804-8615a87f6b83
  3. how can i see the programs on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i see the programs on my computer: Home computer prorgrams installed on my computer?have numerous programs down loaded to my computer. how can i see a desktop view of the programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-the-programs-on-my-computer/3fb955bf-34e6-4972-b804-8615a87f6b83
  4. I used my gaming keyboard for a long time.i start my pc and see that my keybord is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used my gaming keyboard for a long time.i start my pc and see that my keybord is not...: I used my gaming keyboard for a long time.i start my pc and see that my keybord is not working i see in the setting it was blocked by group policy can you help please to fix....
  5. I used my gaming keyboard for a long time.i start my pc and see that my keybord is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I used my gaming keyboard for a long time.i start my pc and see that my keybord is not...: I used my gaming keyboard for a long time.i start my pc and see that my keybord is not working i see in the setting it was blocked by group policy can you help please to fix....
  6. I used my gaming keyboard for a long time.i start my pc and see that my keybord is not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Too long to see the desktop in my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Too long to see the desktop in my laptop: I manually updated my windows 10 to 20h2 version. After the update my laptop takes too long to boot, to view my desktop. Anybody can give a help about this. It takes several minutes to see the desktop with icons. Please!...
  8. Cannot see any program icon on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see any program icon on my PC: I cannot see any icon on my taskbar, desktop, folder and I also can't open properties tab. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-any-program-icon-on-my-pc/e54e2b94-51fb-4dc1-958b-8a22925d70fd
  9. I cannot see my desktop stuff on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot see my desktop stuff on my desktop: I have a desktop folder full of files and such, but I did something by accident and now the items that are in my desktop folder don't show on my desktop screen. Can you help? Thanks...
  10. My actual desktop isn't located within my User's Desktop...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My actual desktop isn't located within my User's Desktop...: So after realizing that this isn't what usually happens, I tried to resolve the problem but my inadequate knowledge of windows 10 and my pc failed me. Basically, the desktop folder that I've been using to store all my files, apps, and folders is a separate folder than my...