Windows 10: how i make antivirus delete the rar archive zip too not just the exe file

Discus and support how i make antivirus delete the rar archive zip too not just the exe file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how i make antivirus delete the rar archive zip too with real time protection not just the exe file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, Jun 11, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

how i make antivirus delete the rar archive zip too not just the exe file

how i make antivirus delete the rar archive zip too with real time protection not just the exe file

:)

sanyijani, Jun 11, 2021

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jun 11, 2021
  3. kovopq Win User
    My Photos are only saving as Rar Zip Files

Every time I am on a site and I right-click and select "save image as..." it saves it as a Rar Zip File. I thought this would change if I used the snipping tool to take photos, it does not. I downloaded a Rar Zip Opener and it did nothing. It simply continued
    saying "unsupported archive file or corrupted archive file" every time I tried to open the image. Someone suggested I open the image in paint and then transfer it to a jpg from there. I did and it still
    changed it back to a Rar Zip File. Someone suggested that clearing my internet history and cookies would help (for reasons that don't make sense to me, but I tried it nonetheless) and that did not work either.

I work with images online as a part of my part-time job. I need to get this figured out asap. Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

kovopq, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Cliff S Win User

Recommendation for a file archive, ZIP, RAR etc program please?

*Ditto*Ditto

how i make antivirus delete the rar archive zip too not just the exe file [​IMG]

how i make antivirus delete the rar archive zip too not just the exe file [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

1. how i make antivirus delete the rar archive zip too not just the exe file - Similar Threads - antivirus delete rar

2. .exe and .zip files corrupted. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .exe and .zip files corrupted. How do I fix it?: Just a question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-and-zip-files-corrupted-how-do-i-fix-it/96d1a290-403e-46b6-a475-458ef4c4bab2
  3. .exe and .zip files corrupted. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .exe and .zip files corrupted. How do I fix it?: Just a question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-and-zip-files-corrupted-how-do-i-fix-it/96d1a290-403e-46b6-a475-458ef4c4bab2
  4. How do I delete files that are zipped?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete files that are zipped?: Hi Microsoft,I wanted to download a free game from Google Chrome. The downloading instructions were unclear to me so I think I messed up something. I had to download a preinstalled game as a file then a .zip file and I also needed another app called 7-zip to extract the file....
  5. How do I delete files that are zipped?

How do I delete files that are zipped?: Hi Microsoft,I wanted to download a free game from Google Chrome. The downloading instructions were unclear to me so I think I messed up something. I had to download a preinstalled game as a file then a .zip file and I also needed another app called 7-zip to extract the file....
  6. Unable to delete .rar file

Unable to delete .rar file: Hi Legends,I came up with the problem regarding deleting a .rar file which is located inside .zip file. It is showing the following message:An unexpected error is keeping you from deleting the file. If you continue to recieve this error, you can use the error code to search...
  7. Is that true that rar archives get password protected and the antivirus real time dont...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is that true that rar archives get password protected and the antivirus real time dont...: Is that true that rar archives get password protected and the antivirus real time dont detect it from zip archive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-true-that-rar-archives-get-password/2298ddad-4f37-4f16-84cd-3a2feeac1e32
  8. My Photos are only saving as Rar Zip Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Photos are only saving as Rar Zip Files: Every time I am on a site and I right-click and select "save image as..." it saves it as a Rar Zip File. I thought this would change if I used the snipping tool to take photos, it does not. I downloaded a Rar Zip Opener and it did nothing. It simply continued saying...
  9. Zip Archive file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zip Archive file: How do I unzip a Zip Archive file and make it mp3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zip-archive-file/b8bf2df8-678c-4836-9416-e7a15d149299"
  10. Recommendation for a file archive, ZIP, RAR etc program please?

Recommendation for a file archive, ZIP, RAR etc program please?: Hi All, Anyone please recommend a file compressor software please, other than the one that's built in to Windows 10? Thanks! 63809