Windows 10: How i move windows store Game/App

Discus and support How i move windows store Game/App in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Friend,s Hope every one fine..Kindly guide me how i move windows store game/app from C to another drive. i have installed GOW4 Gears of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by owikhan, Dec 2, 2016.

1. owikhan Win User

How i move windows store Game/App

Hello Friend,s

Hope every one fine..Kindly guide me how i move windows store game/app from C to another drive.

i have installed GOW4 Gears of war 4 in my C drive.Game is finished so i don,t wnat to uninstall or delete my game i want to move in another drive for SPACE.

Regards

Please guide well.and easy way

:)

owikhan, Dec 2, 2016
  2. Eddgy Win User

Is it a good idea to allow games from the store to access your internet connection?

How do we prevent games from the Store to access our Internet connections after we delete a game?

[Moved from: MSN / Installing apps / Uninstalling my app / Windows 10]

Eddgy, Dec 2, 2016
  3. When i click on Windows App Store image nothing happens?Except light dimm,How do i find store?Ihave windows 10.

When I click on Windows App Store image nothing happens?Except light dim,how do I find Windows Store?I have Windows 10.

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Games

stevenLambert1, Dec 2, 2016
  4. owikhan Win User

owikhan, Dec 2, 2016
Thema:

1. How i move windows store Game/App - Similar Threads - move store Game

2. how to move an app or game c to d drive windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to move an app or game c to d drive windows 11: so i tried a couple methods already but none of workedwhen i go to installed apps in settings none of them show move file instead they show modify which i cant click on and uninstall....
  3. how to move an app or game c to d drive windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to move an app or game c to d drive windows 11: so i tried a couple methods already but none of workedwhen i go to installed apps in settings none of them show move file instead they show modify which i cant click on and uninstall....
  4. Windows Apps Store and Games Not Working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Apps Store and Games Not Working: Hello all,The full rundown is this:I reset my password to my microsoft account over the weekend Sunday. I'm saying this because I think this could be a cause to all this.I tried playing a microsoft game: State of Decay 2 yesterday Monday. While playing, the game crashed....
  5. How do I pin Windows Store and its apps to the taskbar? Also, how do I move those apps in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I pin Windows Store and its apps to the taskbar? Also, how do I move those apps in...: How do I pin Windows Store and its apps to the taskbar? Also, how do I move those apps in between rows on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-windows-store-and-its-apps-to-the/4b79d6eb-15a4-4569-8c1d-a2ce9f3fa107
  6. How to prevent Microsoft Store from moving game files?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to prevent Microsoft Store from moving game files?: I've been trying to play Phantasy Star Online 2. I did manage to play it yesterday but today when I was going to play it most of the game files were gone. After investigating a bit I found out they were actually moved to a folder called MutableBackup, it's a folder inside...
  7. Windows Store Game Apps Will Not Unlock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Game Apps Will Not Unlock: After installing KB4550945 none of my game apps will start. All ask to unlock. Pressing unlock says I own the app and to reinstall. I uninstalled the update and all now works fine. Update KB4550945 breaks the store purchases....
  8. Move Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Microsoft Store App: I have a MS store app (Forza Horizon 4) installed on a data drive (not C drive). I now have a larger SSD drive for games. When I click "Move" for the app and select the new drive it pops up a very disturbing and unhelpful message Delete other apps? This drive has apps from...
  9. How do i move apps and games to data from this pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i move apps and games to data from this pc: I don't have enough space in the this pc drive but I have enough in the "data" drive how do I move it??????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-move-apps-and-games-to-data-from-this-pc/249f9b4c-b4f4-4a86-a647-53c39176b67e
  10. How can I move Store apps between computers?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How can I move Store apps between computers?: Hello, I would like to move a Microsoft Store app from one computer to another and unfortunately it is no longer available to download. ANY help is appreciated. 97270