Windows 10: How i move windows store Game/App

Discus and support How i move windows store Game/App in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Friend,s Hope every one fine..Kindly guide me how i move windows store game/app from C to another drive. i have installed GOW4 Gears of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by owikhan, Dec 2, 2016.

1. owikhan Win User

How i move windows store Game/App

Hello Friend,s

Hope every one fine..Kindly guide me how i move windows store game/app from C to another drive.

i have installed GOW4 Gears of war 4 in my C drive.Game is finished so i don,t wnat to uninstall or delete my game i want to move in another drive for SPACE.

Regards

Please guide well.and easy way

:)

owikhan, Dec 2, 2016
  2. Eddgy Win User

Is it a good idea to allow games from the store to access your internet connection?

How do we prevent games from the Store to access our Internet connections after we delete a game?

[Moved from: MSN / Installing apps / Uninstalling my app / Windows 10]

Eddgy, Dec 2, 2016
  3. When i click on Windows App Store image nothing happens?Except light dimm,How do i find store?Ihave windows 10.

When I click on Windows App Store image nothing happens?Except light dim,how do I find Windows Store?I have Windows 10.

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Games

stevenLambert1, Dec 2, 2016
  4. owikhan Win User

owikhan, Dec 2, 2016
Thema:

1. How i move windows store Game/App - Similar Threads - move store Game

2. microsoft store game app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store game app: Gardenscapes-new acres game app has frozen and crashed. It did this in august and no solution given has worked. I've reset and uninstalled repeatedly and still nothing, updates to my computer haven't changed anything. I guess I should call the app dead and walk away. but, I...
  3. I downloaded a game on the app. store and need access to the game files - how do I remove...

I downloaded a game on the app. store and need access to the game files - how do I remove...: Hi, I recently downloaded 'Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice' through the app. store, as part of my "PC Pass". The game has a driver bug with AMD GPUs, but there is a solution by adding a certain parameter in the properties of the .exe-file. However, after struggling to actually...
  4. Move Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Microsoft Store App: I have a MS store app (Forza Horizon 4) installed on a data drive (not C drive). I now have a larger SSD drive for games. When I click "Move" for the app and select the new drive it pops up a very disturbing and unhelpful message Delete other apps? This drive has apps from...
  5. Game Apps From Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Apps From Windows Store: I have two games I installed from Windows. I can right click on them and hit uninstall, but it is still there. Is there any way at all to delete these games. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. how do I move an app icon to the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I move an app icon to the desktop: How do I move an app icon to the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-an-app-icon-to-the-desktop/21148c2a-8086-46a1-b9d6-505c6aa62616
  7. How to games from store

How to games from store: I have seen some games marked as "free" in the store but all I get is a trailer for that game if I select get. Is the something else I should be doing when using the store for apps and softwares. 117708
  8. How do i move apps and games to data from this pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i move apps and games to data from this pc: I don't have enough space in the this pc drive but I have enough in the "data" drive how do I move it??????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-move-apps-and-games-to-data-from-this-pc/249f9b4c-b4f4-4a86-a647-53c39176b67e
  9. How can I move Store apps between computers?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How can I move Store apps between computers?: Hello, I would like to move a Microsoft Store app from one computer to another and unfortunately it is no longer available to download. ANY help is appreciated. 97270
  10. Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility

in Windows 10 News
    Improvements to Windows Store apps and games visibility: Windows Store has received feedback from some developers who were not able to find their apps in the Store and we’ve been working hard to improve app visibility. In addition to improving app visibility, later this month the Store will also optimize the algorithms that...