Windows 10: How i recover my data that has been lost?

Discus and support How i recover my data that has been lost? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have lost my data and want to recover. I have done new window 10 on my PC and during installation i have unfortunately deleted my E drive. Now, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FrancislAllen, Jun 20, 2019.

1. How i recover my data that has been lost?

I have lost my data and want to recover. I have done new window 10 on my PC and during installation i have unfortunately deleted my E drive. Now, i want to recover my data that has been lost. Please give me permanent solution.

:)

FrancislAllen, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

3. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink How i recover my data that has been lost? ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Jun 20, 2019
  4. How i recover my data that has been lost?

solaris needs serious help with recovering data

How do you know that the CD's on his hard drive are not copies of his lifelong collection of purchased discs placed into one collection? *Wink How i recover my data that has been lost? ;)

Temps_Riising, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

How i recover my data that has been lost?

1. How i recover my data that has been lost? - Similar Threads - recover data has

2. How to recover my lost account and data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover my lost account and data?: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!!!Today I installed a new cpu, and as I had not before, I was baffled when I came across the ftpm screen.After researching on reddit, all clues seemed to point to y so thats what I did.When the pc came on, it said the pin had been reset, and I...
  3. How to recover my lost account and data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover my lost account and data?: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!!!Today I installed a new cpu, and as I had not before, I was baffled when I came across the ftpm screen.After researching on reddit, all clues seemed to point to y so thats what I did.When the pc came on, it said the pin had been reset, and I...
  4. Merge drive and lost data, how can I recover ?

Merge drive and lost data, how can I recover ?: I merged my D disk using disk manage , remote volume and extend volume . Can I recover data from D disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/merge-drive-and-lost-data-how-can-i-recover/37818db3-5881-45eb-8670-f10b136832f1
  5. Merge drive and lost data, how can I recover ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Merge drive and lost data, how can I recover ?: I merged my D disk using disk manage , remote volume and extend volume . Can I recover data from D disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/merge-drive-and-lost-data-how-can-i-recover/37818db3-5881-45eb-8670-f10b136832f1
  6. How to recover lost partition data

How to recover lost partition data: When I was trying to solve this:I do thisWhich deleted all my partition but I stopped here and do not install windows.Is there any way to recover my data or partition?It is very important for me.Please help anyone....
  7. can i recover my lost data

can i recover my lost data: My external HDD is not working can i get the free software to recover this data
  8. Data Lost! How to recover?

Data Lost! How to recover?: I have recently upgrade my Windows 10 to 18309 pre build my photos of one folder have been lost not opening But all files are there! Only not opening Video shoing this error 0x80004005 and photos shhows"we are unable to open this file! Space is also full but only files are...
  9. Recover lost partitions and data

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recover lost partitions and data: I appreciate the help with this issue. I did something stupid, I freely admit that. Now I need help to fix the problem. My laptop running Windows 10 updated to the latest build and would not boot. I kept getting Missing boot manager missing. Eventually I removed the drive and...
  10. How can i recover lost partition and data in it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i recover lost partition and data in it: I was running win 7 with 4 partitions , thought to upgrade to win 10. While installing it didn't allowed me to install. I thought i can run diskpart clean on one partition, selected one volume and ran clean command, but it still cleaned all the partitions. Long story short, I...