Windows 10: How I recover my window 10 from linux

Discus and support How I recover my window 10 from linux in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have external hard drive I was using for experiments but when i try go back window all I see ubuntu I took it of passport but it continued same thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IsaacPeppers, Feb 26, 2020.

1. How I recover my window 10 from linux

I have external hard drive I was using for experiments but when i try go back window all I see ubuntu I took it of passport but it continued same thing please help all my save and video, camera everything is in there how I recover back

:)

IsaacPeppers, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2020
  4. How I recover my window 10 from linux

Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

How I recover my window 10 from linux

1. How I recover my window 10 from linux - Similar Threads - recover window linux

2. How to recover Preloaded Windows 10 license key to use in Linux VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover Preloaded Windows 10 license key to use in Linux VM: Hi,I bought an HP ENVY laptop in 2020 with preloaded Windows 10. Since then I have had to reformat and/or reinstall Windows about 6 times. Everytime the technician said the issue was with the OS.I would like to try installing Linux as OS with Windows 10 in a VM. Is there a...
  3. Recover Windows 10 Product Key from inside Linux

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover Windows 10 Product Key from inside Linux: I bought a Acer Spin 3 laptop with Windows 10 on it. Then I deleted Windows from my machine and installed Linux Ubuntu. Now I want to re-install Windows 10 on a virtual machine inside my Ubuntu installation. Is there a way to recover the Product Key from my previous Windows...
  4. How do I recover Windows 10 from 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover Windows 10 from 8.1: I had Windows 10. I did a disk reset to eradicate a virus. Now I am back to Windows 8.1. Is there a way to get Windows 10 without having to pay for the upgrade?...
  5. How do I recover Windows 10 from 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover Windows 10 from 8.1: I had Windows 10. I did a disk reset to eradicate a virus. Now I am back to Windows 8.1. Is there a way to get Windows 10 without having to pay for the upgrade?...
  6. How to install windows from linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install windows from linux: HiI installed Ubuntu Linux as dual boot but by mistake I wiped whole disk. I want to roll back to windows from Ubuntu. I am working remotely and I don't have another PC . I have tried tools used to make usb but all they are for linux...
  7. Recovering Windows after Linux Experiment

Recovering Windows after Linux Experiment: Greetings, I have a Beelink Pentium Mini PC. It's 3 years old and long in the tooth in regards to speed. Recently I rented a movie of iTunes and the PC version of that is memory leak city. Brought the system to a crawl -- but to Windows 10 credit -- did NOT crash Windows....
  8. How can I recover my windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I recover my windows 10?: I resetted my PC to factory setting without doing a back up. I lost all infomation and it is now blank. Before then I had upgraded the PC to windows 10. How can I recover the windows 10. Remember that it is totally blank. I need help....
  9. How to go from Linux to Windows

How to go from Linux to Windows: I have a laptop with Linux, but I want to switch to Windows 10. Can anyone advise me how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-go-from-linux-to-windows/04adb5cc-3261-4176-a1d6-5c963f4496a9
  10. How do I recover my homegroup from windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I recover my homegroup from windows 8 to windows 10: My windows homegroup has gone away? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-homegroup-from-windows-8-to/3032cd1e-a90b-4ac8-84e1-a87dc84d2d9c