Windows 10: How I will start my labtop

Discus and support How I will start my labtop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How I start my labtop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-will-start-my-labtop/0d833bba-5c02-4793-956c-9c95bd94a9aa Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tejal Amin, Dec 11, 2022.

  1. How I will start my labtop


    How I start my labtop

    :)
     
    Tejal Amin, Dec 11, 2022
    #1

  2. Buying a Labtop

    Alright I am going to buy a labtop as I am no longer playing video games, but I am want something that has sick graphics as far as looking glossy and HD goodness.

    So I found the labtop i want i think, a dell xps M1530

    But What i am confused about is the different options to pick for the screen

    The most expensive one states:
    High Resolution, glossy widescreen 15.4 inch LED LCD (1440x900) & 2.0 M

    the 50 dollar less one states :
    Full Hi Definition, glossy widescreen 15.4 inch LCD (1920x1200) & 2.0 M

    Now the LED one, it says High Resolution, but does not say HD, Which one will look more Glossy and HD, you know how the labtops look in stores how real they look. what is the major difference?

    Which one would you pick for a more realistic picture for HD backrounds and movies/pictures
     
    Noobcomputermaker, Dec 11, 2022
    #2
  3. Extremely slow labtop

    I have a dell labtop with windows 10, at least I think it has windows 10, it literally updated itself, and today I literally spent an hour and a half of my life waiting for it to load. It’s so slow that the taskbar icons don’t show up for about 5 mins.
    I tried to put it in safe mode but I can’t even access the security window thing by pressing CTRL + ALT + DELETE. It poped up once, and when I tried to do the steps, it just froze... Any help? I had to post this from my phone because my labtop won’t load.
     
    FreezingFire127, Dec 11, 2022
    #3
  4. Tenforo Active Member

    How I will start my labtop

    Safely sold window 10 labtop

    Hey I just sold my window 10 laptop to other last week. Before I sold, I have reset my labtop. Anyways, I later found that the laptop still in my device list in microsoft account webpage (https://account.microsoft.com/account).
    So, I removed it (after I have sold my labtop). My question is that can the buyer access to my data specifically in my data in onedrive?
     
    Tenforo, Dec 11, 2022
    #4
Thema:

How I will start my labtop

Loading...
  1. How I will start my labtop - Similar Threads - start labtop

  2. How to hide Name and Profile picture in Start menu on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to hide Name and Profile picture in Start menu on Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to hide your name and profile picture in the Start menu on a Windows 11 PC. By default, when you open the Start menu in Windows 11, your account name and profile picture are visible in the bottom-left area. Now, the KB5120998 update...
  3. iSCSI Initiator Service fails to start with error Access is denied

    in Windows 10 News
    iSCSI Initiator Service fails to start with error Access is denied: [ATTACH]The Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service allows your computer to connect to remote storage devices (SAN/NAS) over an IP network using the Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) protocol, making them appear as local disks. The service runs under the LocalSystem...
  4. Windows 11 Will Auto-Enable Memory Integrity Starting in October, With Possible Gaming...

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Will Auto-Enable Memory Integrity Starting in October, With Possible Gaming...: Microsoft will start automatically turning on Memory Integrity for eligible Windows 11 devices via regular quality updates beginning in October 2026. The feature is already enabled by default on fresh installations of Windows 11 and on Secured-core PCs, and the October...
  5. My full screen start setup. First time owning a windows tablet and tablet mode actually...

    in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My full screen start setup. First time owning a windows tablet and tablet mode actually...: [ATTACH] I never really liked the start screen and tiles on desktops, tbh. submitted by /u/AespaBestGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1vs5jls/my_full_screen_start_setup_first_time_owning_a/
  6. Windows 11 Version 26H2 Restores Movable Taskbar and Adds Start Menu Section Toggles and...

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Version 26H2 Restores Movable Taskbar and Adds Start Menu Section Toggles and...: According to Windows Central, Windows 11 version 26H2 will restore Taskbar movement to any screen edge, introduce Start menu customization, and overhaul Windows Search. These features are in development for the 2026 cycle. This update does not include a full desktop redesign...
  7. Windows 11 Insider Build 26220.8925 Adds Touchpad Scroll Speed Controls and Start Menu...

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Insider Build 26220.8925 Adds Touchpad Scroll Speed Controls and Start Menu...: Microsoft has rolled out Windows 11 Insider Build 26220.8925 to the Beta Channel, introducing new controls for precision touchpad scrolling and zooming, faster scrolling, Start menu toggles at the section level, and various File Explorer updates, according to the Windows...
  8. How I will start my labtop

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How I will start my labtop: How I start my labtop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-will-start-my-labtop/0d833bba-5c02-4793-956c-9c95bd94a9aa
  9. Labtop starting up then shutting down

    in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Labtop starting up then shutting down: Every time I try to turn on my computer it starts up but when I try to install Windows 10 on it it keeps its at 64% and then it shuts down and then it goes over the same process what should I do about this...
  10. Initial Start up om two new Labtops Windows 10 Home

    in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Initial Start up om two new Labtops Windows 10 Home: Can initiate two new laptops with the same MS account. One for business one separate for home with family users, or should I use two different MS logins?...