Windows 10: How, if at all possible, can i change these colors on the Taskbar?

Discus and support How, if at all possible, can i change these colors on the Taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey there, I'd like to customize my Taskbar further than what is normally possible, and i'd really appreciate your help! If you can help, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Agare, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Agare Win User

How, if at all possible, can i change these colors on the Taskbar?

Hey there,

I'd like to customize my Taskbar further than what is normally possible, and i'd really appreciate your help!

If you can help, please guide me through how i could, if at all, change the following things:

Note*: I'll gladly go into deep settings of my computer, if we're allowed to talk about that, i find the "Don't talk about hacking someones computer" Rule to be fairly vague in this sense, and i'm unsure of exactly what it means.

(Highlighted Image Included)
    How, if at all possible, can i change these colors on the Taskbar? [​IMG]

The resting Windows Logo: On hover, it changes the color, but i'd like to have it always be changed color.

The Taskbar background color: I'd like to have a darker shade of black.

The Taskbar scrollbar?: I'd like to change the base, gray color, to a color of my choosing.

End of bar Icons: I'd not expect any of it to change with a color code except for the time, but even if it would require re-coloring image files, i'm up for it *Tongue

That's all i'd really like to change, mainly changing it all to a specific hue of red so it would all fit together.

Thanks,

:)

Agare, Feb 17, 2017
  2. DrEJV Win User

How to on N900 if at all possible

All answers are of an actual N900 (NAM running T-Mo) and not some manual.

1) Skype video call or SIP. Both are technically available, but no client (software)has been made available yet. Have made an SIP call to my N97 over 3.5G - 3G too slow and not practical . Skype video calls will be available, but most likely via Fring
    before you see it from Skype itself.

2)Can't. Sunday/Monday are only two options currently using Nokia calendar

3) Do you mean like on S60 Encrypt? Technically available. Currently no software client exists to provide that function.

4) No.

DrEJV, Feb 17, 2017
  3. How to on N900 if at all possible

Can anyone help with the following questions for N900?

1) How do i make a video call over 3G?

2) How do i change start day of week in calendar from default Sunday/Monday?

3) How can i protect my memory card on the phone?

4) How can i edit the font size in sms messages?

cns18---01, Feb 17, 2017
  4. SonicBlue Win User

Normally you change the color in Personalization with the theme settings and such, but if you want the taskbar different color I would suggest you check out Classicshell.net. There are some great customization features in Classicshell and you can still use the windows menu also at the same time. hope this is close to what you want.

SonicBlue, Feb 18, 2017
  5. Perlchamp Win User
    hi@all,
    maybe this will help:
    JoeJoe's freeware utilities - [WinColor]
    i personally don't use it, because if you change only one thing in "personalization section" in Win10 AFTER you made your changes, the changes don't take effect anyway (changes will be reset to default again).
    but if you know a possibility to change the color of explorer-body, scrollbars and buttons using standard(aero)-microsoft (light-colored-)theme, then let me know ...

so long

Perlchamp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How, if at all possible, can i change these colors on the Taskbar? - Similar Threads - possible change colors

2. How do I change the color of the Time on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the color of the Time on the taskbar?: I am not looking for accessibility options, looking to change the color of the time to any color I choose in Windows 11 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-the-time-on-the/d36e784f-e504-4aec-90b5-55211c5cd451
  3. I can not change Taskbar color

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not change Taskbar color: i'm not able to change the color of my taskbar, the option in show accent color on the following surface, i.e., start, taskbar and action center, is disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-change-taskbar-color/943841bd-cc5b-46a6-878e-61e5628c85af
  4. How to change color in taskbar?

How to change color in taskbar?: So I was wanting to make my taskbar into white but suddenly it wouldn't let me do it. I'm on dell n4110 windows 10 1607 when I open the settings > personalization > colors and it didn't have the white color in it [ATTACH][ATTACH]can you help me? Thanks, Raffi...
  5. Can not change colors of taskbar when changing in themes.

Can not change colors of taskbar when changing in themes.: Is there going to be a fix for the taskbar color change problem in themes? In the community forum there are comments on this with various fixes, which I have tried and none of them work. I work on my laptop 8 hours a day several days a week and I prefer the darker colors as...
  6. change taskbar color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    change taskbar color: change taskbar color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-taskbar-color/961f938b-8a62-4c9d-ba77-58298886846f
  7. How to change taskbar color

How to change taskbar color: My taskbar is always grey. And no, when I click as indicated on Start > Settings > Personalization > Colors > I neither have the right to click on the Show accent color on the following surfaces nor on Select Start, taskbar, and action center. I am unable to change the...
  8. How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?

How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?: Attached is a screenshot. How do I change the colors and transparency of the highlights pointed to? Thank you......Taskbar 09.09.2018.pdf 117589
  9. How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?: Attached is a screenshot. How do I change the colors and transparency of the highlights pointed to? Thank you......Taskbar 09.09.2018.pdf 117589
  10. Is it possible to change the "color intensity" of the taskbar?

Is it possible to change the "color intensity" of the taskbar?: Hi everyone, I'm liking what I see about Windows 10 so far, but one thing that does bother me is the vibrancy of the colors of the start menu and task bar. I would prefer a more pastel color theme, but so far I haven't been able to find how to do that. I've tried following...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i changed my taskbar color yet its still white