Windows 10: how important is the live/outlook/microsoft email account set up for your windows 10?

Discus and support how important is the live/outlook/microsoft email account set up for your windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't log into my live/outlook account and i suspect it's because it doesn't exist, (i think i was confused when i was setting up my computer for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/peaisquick, Nov 7, 2019.

1. how important is the live/outlook/microsoft email account set up for your windows 10?

I can't log into my live/outlook account and i suspect it's because it doesn't exist,

(i think i was confused when i was setting up my computer for the first time and thought i was creating a live/outlook account, and used a made up one that doesn't exist.

Anyway, i don't see an option to change it, and there's probably no way to log in because 'forgot my password' doesn't work since it's not real (lol) but does it matter?

(and if anyone knows anyway for me to get rid of it so i can make an actual account that'd be cool ty)

submitted by /u/peaisquick
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/peaisquick, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

how important is the live/outlook/microsoft email account set up for your windows 10?

1. how important is the live/outlook/microsoft email account set up for your windows 10? - Similar Threads - important live outlook

2. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...
  3. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...
  4. How to set up a security key for your Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 News
    How to set up a security key for your Microsoft Account: Microsoft introduced password-less sign-in functionality in the Microsoft Edge browser in the October 2018 Update for Windows 10. The new security feature unlocks options to sign in to Microsoft services without having to enter a password; the functionality is restricted to...
  5. Setting up Microsoft Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Setting up Microsoft Outlook: I am trying to set up my gmail in Outlook using the imap system. When I get to the end it just keeps going round and round in circles asking for my username and password and I can't get past this.Does anyone know the answer please? 120420
  6. How to import old emails stored in computer ( Microsoft Outlook) to Windows 10 Mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to import old emails stored in computer ( Microsoft Outlook) to Windows 10 Mail.: How to import old emails stored in Computer (Microsoft Outlook) to Windows 10 Mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-to-import-old-emails-stored-in-computer/26a03171-7b60-4f91-970b-3a8b30a483fb
  7. Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016: I'm using a new laptop running Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have a subscription to Office 365 Home. I want to import 27 email accounts, 25 of them being Microsoft email accounts, into Outlook 2016. I don't know why, but the import process is not working properly. I first...
  8. Backing Up And Importing Email Accounts For Outlook 2016 In Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Backing Up And Importing Email Accounts For Outlook 2016 In Office 365: I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 on a Dell XPS-17 L702X. I recently cloned, using Acronis TI 2018, my factory installed 500GB primary drive onto a newly purchased 1TB drive. I'm now going to reset the OS. I don't mind reinstalling most application after a reset or clean install...
  9. Email storage for windows live account and outlook.

in Browsers and Email
    Email storage for windows live account and outlook.: Please can you help? I use windows 10 on both laptop and desktop Pc. I have a microsoft login account and use Outlook (paid subscription) software. I would like to know for peace of mind if my emails are stored in my microsoft account or on each device when I log in? My...
  10. Microsoft Outlook email account

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook email account: I would like to know how I delete a outlook email account because it has been compromised 69247