Windows 10: how important is the live/outlook/microsoft email account set up for your windows 10?

Discus and support how important is the live/outlook/microsoft email account set up for your windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't log into my live/outlook account and i suspect it's because it doesn't exist, (i think i was confused when i was setting up my computer for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/peaisquick, Nov 7, 2019.

1. how important is the live/outlook/microsoft email account set up for your windows 10?

I can't log into my live/outlook account and i suspect it's because it doesn't exist,

(i think i was confused when i was setting up my computer for the first time and thought i was creating a live/outlook account, and used a made up one that doesn't exist.

Anyway, i don't see an option to change it, and there's probably no way to log in because 'forgot my password' doesn't work since it's not real (lol) but does it matter?

(and if anyone knows anyway for me to get rid of it so i can make an actual account that'd be cool ty)

submitted by /u/peaisquick
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/peaisquick, Nov 7, 2019

2. How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Sichuan Win User
    Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016

I'm using a new laptop running Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have a subscription to Office 365 Home. I want to import 27 email accounts, 25 of them being Microsoft email accounts, into Outlook 2016. I don't know why, but the import process is not working properly.

I first imported my main Microsoft email account, the one associated with Office 365 Home, into Outlook 2016 with no problems. However, when importing the second Microsoft email account it ended up in one of the folders of the main Microsoft email account I previously imported. It doesn't matter how many times I uninstall Office 365 Home or the entire Windows 10 operating system the same problem occurs. I have deleted profiles and created new profiles but the problem exists.

I just did a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro x64 on this XPS 15 9560 laptop after a full, complete format. I want to delete any and all registry information and any and all information in any and all folders that have anything to do with Microsoft 365 Home and Outlook 2016. I want to delete all information connected with my Office 365 Home or Outlook 2016 from Microsoft's servers. I want to delete or remove whatever is preventing me from properly importing the 25 Microsoft email accounts. I have already made the registry change that will allow more than 10 Microsoft Exchange accounts in Outlook 2016.

Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to completely delete profiles and any other entries that are associated with Outlook 2016?

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Sichuan, Nov 28, 2019
  4. alvez Win User

how important is the live/outlook/microsoft email account set up for your windows 10?

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    how important is the live/outlook/microsoft email account set up for your windows 10? [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

how important is the live/outlook/microsoft email account set up for your windows 10?

1. how important is the live/outlook/microsoft email account set up for your windows 10? - Similar Threads - important live outlook

2. can't access my email account outlook live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't access my email account outlook live: I can't access my outlook live email account. I'm always signed in on this laptop but it gives me error message "something went wrong" then suggests "please try the following recommendation" then a button with "refresh the appliction" which I tried and it did nothing...
  3. Lost email accounts in Outlook Live

in Browsers and Email
    Lost email accounts in Outlook Live: Due to a tremendous KBCI error here ALL email accounts in my Outlook Live are gone. (I mistakenly removed the folders for each) I thought I could just add them back in but don't remember how. I've found a number of ways to do so on the web but they must be from an earlier...
  4. Outlook Email Account Settings

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Email Account Settings: Hello Forum, I'm preparing to clean install Win 10. I'm trying to collect account settings so that I can quickly reinstall my Outlook email accounts. I've got a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription. I've checked my Outlook account settings, and I don't see the email setup...
  5. Setting up Charter email in Outlook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Setting up Charter email in Outlook: I cannot get my Charter email account set up in Outlook. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-charter-email-in-outlook/430d443e-1ae0-4826-9ca1-3a8c4671906f"
  6. How to import old emails stored in computer ( Microsoft Outlook) to Windows 10 Mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to import old emails stored in computer ( Microsoft Outlook) to Windows 10 Mail.: How to import old emails stored in Computer (Microsoft Outlook) to Windows 10 Mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-to-import-old-emails-stored-in-computer/26a03171-7b60-4f91-970b-3a8b30a483fb
  7. Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016

Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016: I'm using a new laptop running Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have a subscription to Office 365 Home. I want to import 27 email accounts, 25 of them being Microsoft email accounts, into Outlook 2016. I don't know why, but the import process is not working properly. I first...
  8. Backing Up And Importing Email Accounts For Outlook 2016 In Office 365

Backing Up And Importing Email Accounts For Outlook 2016 In Office 365: I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 on a Dell XPS-17 L702X. I recently cloned, using Acronis TI 2018, my factory installed 500GB primary drive onto a newly purchased 1TB drive. I'm now going to reset the OS. I don't mind reinstalling most application after a reset or clean install...
  9. Email storage for windows live account and outlook.

in Browsers and Email
    Email storage for windows live account and outlook.: Please can you help? I use windows 10 on both laptop and desktop Pc. I have a microsoft login account and use Outlook (paid subscription) software. I would like to know for peace of mind if my emails are stored in my microsoft account or on each device when I log in? My...
  10. Microsoft Outlook email account

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook email account: I would like to know how I delete a outlook email account because it has been compromised 69247