Windows 10: How important is this...thing?

Discus and support How important is this...thing? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] Looks like a nothing-burger, but that's me. This error pops up with this warning, on and off for the past year, mostly on. [img] Looks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Corona, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Corona Win User

How important is this...thing?

How important is this...thing? [​IMG]

Looks like a nothing-burger, but that's me. This error pops up with this warning, on and off for the past year, mostly on.

How important is this...thing? [​IMG]

Looks like an earlier version of the same thing is still in there. Do I need to turn the older one off or uninstall it for the newer version to act properly?
    It never shows up on the Reliability History.
    I don't even know what these things do. Something something computer something. *Huh

:)

Corona, Aug 12, 2019

2. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Importing photos

Hi Susie,

Is the phone not recognized or is it not importing the pictures automatically?

Is Nokia PC suite installed in your PC? Is that not recognizing the phone as well?

I would suggest you to open device manager and check if the device is listed in the device manager. Right click on the start button and click on Device manager. Check if the device is listed there . If it is listed, right click on the entry and click update
    driver. If the device is not listed, check if the device is listed under other categories. I would also suggest you to click on the 'View' menu button and click on "show hidden devices' and check if you find any entries related to your phone. Try these steps
    and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Unable to import photos

Hi Georgio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• How are you trying to import photos?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your hardware and devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/import-photos-videos

It applies to Windows 10 also.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you

Arun B J, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. How important is this...thing? - Similar Threads - important thing

2. Please help me there is very important thing to do in it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me there is very important thing to do in it: I am stuck in windows update window it is showing don't turn off your computer it is very slow and stuck on 30% it happened when I open my laptop my laptop is Lenovo G50 with Intel core i3...
  3. Please help me there is very important thing to do in it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me there is very important thing to do in it: I am stuck in windows update window it is showing don't turn off your computer it is very slow and stuck on 30% it happened when I open my laptop my laptop is Lenovo G50 with Intel core i3...
  4. Please help me there is very important thing to do in it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to fix this "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" thing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" thing?: I did a factory reset to my ROG Zephyrus g15 and It went back to Windows 10 I had it running Windows 11 before the reset. I was downloading all the required updates from windows and the Bios from MyAsus App, but then I ran into this "Your device is missing important security...
  6. How to fix this "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" thing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" thing?: I did a factory reset to my ROG Zephyrus g15 and It went back to Windows 10 I had it running Windows 11 before the reset. I was downloading all the required updates from windows and the Bios from MyAsus App, but then I ran into this "Your device is missing important security...
  7. Im very confused whether this.. Thing in my add/remove is important or not. I cant find it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im very confused whether this.. Thing in my add/remove is important or not. I cant find it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnooSquirrels6693 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jlp9cf/im_very_confused_whether_this_thing_in_my/
  8. I installed new widows 10 and i need important things from windows old 8.1 and i didn't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I installed new widows 10 and i need important things from windows old 8.1 and i didn't...: I installed new widows 10 and i need important things from olg windows 8.1 and i didn't find in partion c "Windows.old" and I need these file cause its very important to me. Thanks for helping......
  9. These things are important?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    These things are important?: [IMG] submitted by /u/elDoly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivfef0/these_things_are_important/
  10. Two Important Things

in Windows 10 Support
    Two Important Things: To the community of Windows 10 that I found out from Intel. The first one is on "Overclocking". It doesn't matter if you have a warranty (Intel's is 3 years) or not, if you Overclock your CPU (even tho it has a "K" at the end of the processor or not), it will still void the...