Windows 10: How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS"

Discus and support How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's been getting better. You guys did really good work with Edge. But, what the f^%$ is this about? I have a top of the line 8 16 Thread Core Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndrewLehti, Nov 17, 2021.

1. How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS"

It's been getting better. You guys did really good work with Edge. But, what the f^%$ is this about? I have a top of the line 8 16 Thread Core Intel Processor running at 3.6GHz. Your minimum requirement is for 2 Cores at merely 1GHz. Who works there? Anyone with a brain? Have you guys seriously never heard of CPU affinity? Go read a book!!But the only reason I was going to try the UPGRADE, was because your last WIN 10 UPDATE F#%ED MY COMPUTER AND I couldn't reset it because your update corrupted the whole Windows Root Folder where the Windows System Software is kept. I couldn't run in safe m

:)

AndrewLehti, Nov 17, 2021
  2. LOTG Win User

Lumia 650 not meeting minimum system requirements of 1GB

This was not the case yesterday. It was listed for mobile as well, now it is indeed listed as PC/Surface only.

But my question was not completely related to just this app, but why the store listed my device as not meeting the minimum of 1GB RAM. (Now it is indeed listed as incompatible as they removed ARM support from the architecture list). It was telling me to
    check the requirements.

3. Game DVR not support whether my PC meets minimum requirements....

My PC have -

1. Nvidia GT 610

2. 4 GB ram

3. Intel i5 processor

but when still says my pc does not meet minimum requirements

help me.................................

RohitMane_64, Nov 17, 2021
  4. yahanna Win User

How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS"

Why can't my Processor meet requirement for a Win 11 Upgrade ???

I'm confused about a notification from Microsoft about upgrading to win 11. The notification said my PC doesn't meet a requirement which makes 0 sense. It says my CPU isn't on an approved list of CPUs. But my processor is crazy fast. How is this possible?

Below is a screenshot of what it claims I require although again it makes 0 sense. Can someone tell me if this is a joke from Microsoft or is this a mistake? Is win 11 all that and better than 10?

How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS" [​IMG]

yahanna, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS"

1. How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS" - Similar Threads - incompetent has Microsoft

2. your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory: Hello,I tried to install the "Amazon App Store" on my Win11 laptop. The installed RAM amount is 20GB,yet the Windows App Store tells the 20GB is less than the 8GB minimum. how is this possible? what can i do?...
  3. your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory: Hello,I tried to install the "Amazon App Store" on my Win11 laptop. The installed RAM amount is 20GB,yet the Windows App Store tells the 20GB is less than the 8GB minimum. how is this possible? what can i do?...
  4. How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS": It's been getting better. You guys did really good work with Edge. But, what the f^%$ is this about? I have a top of the line 8 16 Thread Core Intel Processor running at 3.6GHz. Your minimum requirement is for 2 Cores at merely 1GHz. Who works there? Anyone with a brain? Have...
  5. Game DVR problem: sorry, your pc does meet the minimum requirements

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR problem: sorry, your pc does meet the minimum requirements: Hi, I am facing an error in xbox game bar it says "sorry, your PC does not meet the minimum requirements for recording" I've read the system requirements and my graphic card meets the requirements My PC: Intel core 2 quad Q6600 2.4GHz AMD Radeon HD 8570 1GB DDR3...
  6. Your host does not meet minimum requirements to run VMware Workstation with Hyper-V or...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your host does not meet minimum requirements to run VMware Workstation with Hyper-V or...: Running a virtual system in Vmware it was showing a error like this: [ATTACH] I was copy & pasted the error in google there is some solutions i was go throw it, but in the group policies the file Device Gurd missing [ATTACH] now i'm searched in google about DG...
  7. Problem_Win10 "This system does not meet the minimum software installation requirements"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem_Win10 "This system does not meet the minimum software installation requirements": When I play I get a high CPU Usage Modern Warfare Warzone And told me trying to install Intel's new update From here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29557/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=80939 And I always get the message: "This system does...
  8. Problem "This system does not meet the minimum software installation requirements"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem "This system does not meet the minimum software installation requirements": When I play I get a high CPU Usage Modern Warfare Warzone And told me trying to install Intel's new update From here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29557/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=80939 And I always get the messag: "This system does not...
  9. This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

in Windows 10 News
    This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]While updating your drivers or installing drivers for the integrated graphics card in your system, you might encounter the error – This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software. The main cause of the error is [...] This...
  10. This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing...: This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing this software , I am trying to install a modded driver for my Intel G41 Express Chipset but im getting that error . any help please? 37288