Windows 10: how install microsoft store

Discus and support how install microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi guys, Long time ago my brother uninstall the microsoft store, so I tried to install again but I don’t know how I figure out, I need to reinstall the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuzanneMeadowns54, Apr 16, 2019.

1. how install microsoft store

Hi guys, Long time ago my brother uninstall the microsoft store, so I tried to install again but I don’t know how I figure out, I need to reinstall the windows ?

:)

SuzanneMeadowns54, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 16, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

how install microsoft store

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

how install microsoft store

1. how install microsoft store - Similar Threads - install microsoft store

2. how to install microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to install microsoft store: I cant't able to find microsoft srore.i need to re install the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-microsoft-store/c4258065-d2cf-459c-bbe1-27875b1efd97
  3. how to install microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install microsoft store: I cant't able to find microsoft srore.i need to re install the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-microsoft-store/c4258065-d2cf-459c-bbe1-27875b1efd97
  4. how to install microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to install microsoft store?

How to install microsoft store?: Hello, lately there would have been times that i would need to use the microsoft store but i did not have it. So let me show you how to install it with no problems. First, Install xbox gamebar for windows from Xbox's website, then once it installs go to settings -> general...
  6. How to install microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install microsoft store?: Hello, lately there would have been times that i would need to use the microsoft store but i did not have it. So let me show you how to install it with no problems. First, Install xbox gamebar for windows from Xbox's website, then once it installs go to settings -> general...
  7. How to install microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to install microsoft store

How to install microsoft store: How to install microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-microsoft-store/bddf8a9e-7d12-4070-ba13-10be4ae0fd28
  9. How to install Microsoft Store?

How to install Microsoft Store?: Hello! Recently, my Microsoft Store was a little buggy, so I decided to follow this guide: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/windows-store-my-library-does-not-show-any-of-my/adba8e1e-be61-4a75-8469-8d427e46be55 I followed A. User's...
  10. How to re-install Microsoft Store?

How to re-install Microsoft Store?: MS Store stopped working showing Code: 0x80131500. After attempting many fixes that failed including uninstalling/reinstalling using PowerShell (Admin) and running sfc /SCANNOW I created another simple account. The new account worked. However in Settings / Apps & Features /...