Windows 10: How install Windows 7 on second drive on new PC with preinstalled Windows 10

Discus and support How install Windows 7 on second drive on new PC with preinstalled Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I just install Windows 7 from DVD on my second (empty) drive and dual boot between Windows 10 and Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulHolden1, Jan 12, 2019.

1. How install Windows 7 on second drive on new PC with preinstalled Windows 10

Can I just install Windows 7 from DVD on my second (empty) drive and dual boot between Windows 10 and Windows 7

:)

PaulHolden1, Jan 12, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 12, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 12, 2019
  4. How install Windows 7 on second drive on new PC with preinstalled Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Hi guys,
    Okay, so I wanted to know, I currently have a pc at home with a paid Windows 7 installed. I am getting a new computer either Friday or Monday with an SSD. Seeing as I want Windows 10 now and not 7 and I want it on my SSD how to I get to do this. I already downloaded a Windows 10 file in order to make one of my flash drives eligible for a windows 10 installation.

Will it be possible for me to just install windows 10 on the new SSD with this flash drive using my Windows 7 key, whilst my original windows 7 is still installed on the old Hard drive. And if it is how to I go about deleting my old OS from the HDD, seeing as I also want to use that HDD in my new pc, without formatting all the games I have on it currently?

Thank you in advance

MichaelDFF, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

How install Windows 7 on second drive on new PC with preinstalled Windows 10

1. How install Windows 7 on second drive on new PC with preinstalled Windows 10 - Similar Threads - install second drive

2. how to install windows 7 in a pc with windows 10 installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install windows 7 in a pc with windows 10 installed: how to install windows 7 in a pc with windows 10 installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-7-in-a-pc-with-windows-10/c381fd8b-ffc1-4cff-adad-45ee6a466584
  3. how to install windows 7 in a pc with windows 10 installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install windows 7 in a pc with windows 10 installed: how to install windows 7 in a pc with windows 10 installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-7-in-a-pc-with-windows-10/c381fd8b-ffc1-4cff-adad-45ee6a466584
  4. New laptop with preinstalled windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop with preinstalled windows 10: Hi, I recently bought a pre-owned laptop, which was resetted to factory settings so when I switch it on Windows setup begins, the issue being it is in Russian which is not my native language. I could translate the required steps or install a fresh copy of windows, but that...
  5. New laptop with preinstalled windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop with preinstalled windows 10: Hi, I recently bought a pre-owned laptop, which was resetted to factory settings so when I switch it on Windows setup begins, the issue being it is in Russian which is not my native language. I could translate the required steps or install a fresh copy of windows, but that...
  6. New laptop with preinstalled windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Install windows 10 on second hard drive in same pc with windows 10

Install windows 10 on second hard drive in same pc with windows 10: Disk management has formatted my second disk now I need to download window 10 which is what I have on Disk one how do I do this Thank You....
  8. Installing Windows 7 to new, built PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 7 to new, built PC: I'm building a new PC and I was wondering if I can install my store bought Windows 7 (CD with couple more activation left) from years ago on to it. Will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 from there? submitted by /u/JiggaGoki [link] [comments]...
  9. How to install windows 7 in windows 10 pc

How to install windows 7 in windows 10 pc: HI, I have purchased a Dell 6th gen laptop it has the pre installed windows 10 however i do not want the same as I most prefer windows 7 to work and hence want to install a windows 7.kindly guide me how to do. I already have a windows 7 pre activated DVD. 1. have tried...
  10. New m2 ssd windows installation on laptop with preinstalled windows 10

New m2 ssd windows installation on laptop with preinstalled windows 10: Hello, I bought new Acer laptop that came with preinstalled windows 10 (1TB hdd) I would like to install windows 10 on newly added m2 ssd(SATA III). What are my options besides cloning, and if cloning is the best option what software should i use ? I haven't put any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install windows 7 on second drive

2. how to install windows 7 on a second computer

3. second windowwindows 10 to windows 7 install

4. how to install windows 7 and windows 10 on pc