Windows 10: How Intel's 3D XPoint will transform servers and storage

Discus and support How Intel's 3D XPoint will transform servers and storage in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel will introduce 3D XPoint SSDs this year, followed by Xpoint DIMMs. While 3D XPoint has massive potential to improve storage and memory, much will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

How Intel's 3D XPoint will transform servers and storage

Read more: How Intel's 3D XPoint will transform servers and storage | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Mar 30, 2016

2. Driver host process timeout.

How to fix I think it's working now

uninstall all 3d drive guard from device Manager

go to HP SUPPORT FOR COMPUTER MODEL

download Windows 7 version for Intel Rapid Storage Technology

install

then install version of 3d driveguard for Windows 7

drive manager manually install accelerometer.inf

reboot

in drive manager hp driveguard listed under sensors

under Mobility center now separate entry under hp

HP 3D DriveGuard enabled

JPickett60, Mar 30, 2016
  3. 3D Builder - can I save a sliced objects gcode file for printing directly from SD card?

Hi Charles,

For more information about printing your project in 3D Builder, you may want to check the video tutorial

here

See also
    3D Builder User Manual

Regards.

Christian Mart, Mar 30, 2016
Thema:

How Intel's 3D XPoint will transform servers and storage

1. How Intel's 3D XPoint will transform servers and storage - Similar Threads - Intel's XPoint transform

2. Intel Transforms Its Brand

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Transforms Its Brand: [ATTACH] Intel, with our logo, bunny suits and iconic musical “bong,” is a brand familiar to people worldwide – in fact, Forbes recently named us one of the world’s most valuable brands. Built on 52 years of innovation, a...
  3. Combining Intel Optane memory H10 with QLC 3D NAND solid-state storage

in Windows 10 News
    Combining Intel Optane memory H10 with QLC 3D NAND solid-state storage: [ATTACH] Intel in April 2019 introduced Intel Optane memory H10 with solid-state storage. The device combines the responsiveness of Intel Optane technology with the storage capacity of Intel Quad Level Cell (QLC) 3D NAND technology in an M.2 form factor. (Credit: Intel...
  4. How to update Intel Rapid Storage Driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to update Intel Rapid Storage Driver?: Hello, I noticed a new version for the Intel Rapid Storage driver. I only install the config files through Device Manager. But which way is the best way to do this? Should I first remove the current version under IDE ATA/ATAPI-controllers in Device Manager or can I just use...
  5. Combining Intel Optane and Intel QLC 3D NAND technologies

in Windows 10 News
    Combining Intel Optane and Intel QLC 3D NAND technologies: [ATTACH] Intel is reimagining the memory-and-storage market and igniting a new era of computing with the combination of Intel Optane and Intel QLC 3D NAND technologies. (Credit: Peter Belanger Photography) What’s New: Intel outlines vision for reimagining memory and...
  6. Intel Storage Or rapid storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Storage Or rapid storage: Hi , I am having this issue after IRS just decided to merge both of my hard drives into one and creating a recovery thing on it , I believe its called array which is named by SATA_Array_0000 , my ssd is around 250 GB and the other harddrive is 1TB which is gone now ,...
  7. Micron & Intel Announce Update to 3D XPoint Joint Development Program

in Windows 10 News
    Micron & Intel Announce Update to 3D XPoint Joint Development Program: Micron and Intel today announced an update to their 3D XPoint™ joint development partnership, which has resulted in the development of an entirely new class of non-volatile memory with dramatically lower latency and exponentially greater endurance than NAND memory. The...
  8. Intel delays the introduction of 3D XPoint memory modules

in Windows 10 News
    Intel delays the introduction of 3D XPoint memory modules: Last year Intel announced a breakthrough in memory tech. The company was introducing so-called 3D XPoint technology, which fits nicely in the market somewhere between DRAM and SSDs. The new non-volatile dies were supposed to revolutionize computing, but instead their launch...
  9. Intel Transforming the Network for 5G

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Transforming the Network for 5G: Intel today announced substantial advances in its wireless product roadmap to accelerate the adoption of 5G. Highlights include the introduction of the Intel® XMM™ 8000 series, Intel’s first family of 5G new radio (5G NR) multi-mode commercial modems, and Intel’s latest LTE...
  10. Intel Transforming the 5G Network Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Transforming the 5G Network Edge: Today, we are on the cusp of a 5G-enabled world, filled with amazing new experiences such as connected cities, autonomous cars, virtual and augmented reality, and more, many of which will be discussed at Mobile World Congress 2017. We’re just beginning to experience the ways...