Windows 10: How is Cryptographis Service Provider/Key Storage Provider determined?

Discus and support How is Cryptographis Service Provider/Key Storage Provider determined? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question, that I'm trying to solve for half a year now. Our customers use qualified certificates for signing documents in our system.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tomáš Slouka IReSoft, Sep 12, 2019.

1. How is Cryptographis Service Provider/Key Storage Provider determined?

Hello,
    I have a question, that I'm trying to solve for half a year now.

Our customers use qualified certificates for signing documents in our system. We support a subset of CSP/KSP to handle private keys. Sometimes it happens, that our customers apply for a new certificate, that is handled with incompatible KSP.

When customers apply for certificate (CA is usually PostSignum), they are prompted to pick sotrage for keys, options being "smart card" or "windows" - so they don't get to pick precise KSP.

My question is: "What determines CSP/KSP used with certificate?"

Thank anyone for any reply

:)

Tomáš Slouka IReSoft, Sep 12, 2019
  2. greshoff Win User

Homegroup Listener and Homegroup Provider not listed in services

As title - Homegroup Listener and Homegroup Provider are not listed in services. This is on a clean install of windows 10 pro. Any idea on how to get these services back?
    Thanks

greshoff, Sep 12, 2019
  3. bhikram Win User
    SIP service providers for E51

Does anyone have a list of available service providers for E51?

bhikram, Sep 12, 2019
  4. JWW
    jww Win User

How is Cryptographis Service Provider/Key Storage Provider determined?

Configure cloud service providers

I purchased a Windows 10 PC for testing. I don't use third party cloud service providers, so I would like to completely remove OneDrive. I have my own personal cloud, so I would like the Operating System to use my local installation of OpenStack.

I tried to remove OneDrive via the control panel, but its not listed. I also tried right clicking and Uninstall, but the option is not available. I found a tip using the PowerShell, but the removal failed.

I also failed to locate information on switching to my cloud service provider. Confer, "windows 10" change cloud service providers site:microsoft.com.

How do I:

• completely remove OneDrive from this Windows 10 machine
    • configure the operating system to use my OpenStack installation

Thema:

How is Cryptographis Service Provider/Key Storage Provider determined?

1. How is Cryptographis Service Provider/Key Storage Provider determined? - Similar Threads - Cryptographis Service Provider

2. search provider

in Windows 10 Customization
    search provider: who allows Microsoft to Change my search Provider from google to bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-provider/80f30383-757b-4275-8198-6c8af052238e
  3. is All network Care a Microsoft service provider

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is All network Care a Microsoft service provider: is All network Care a Microsoft service provider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-all-network-care-a-microsoft-service-provider/bc2f0ea5-e741-4f84-814a-8c55e24c9dd1
  4. Cannot update service provider

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot update service provider: They tell me I need to have windows sync this and may need permission. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-service-provider/dde7cc97-94f3-4ebf-aa82-84a1c58cf363
  5. change provider

change provider: change provider problems trying to switch them getting message no internet secured https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-provider/9daa66aa-1a70-483b-8eb6-1e984a86a772
  6. Microsoft authorized service providers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft authorized service providers: Hi All. Can anyone tell me if a company in Sydney, Comnet IT Services, phone 1800-861-591 is an authorized Microsoft Service Provider? Thanks in advance....
  7. please provide solution for problem "The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please provide solution for problem "The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not...: please provide solution for problem "The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not registered on the local machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/please-provide-solution-for-problem-the/d5357577-118a-44cf-91f2-01245d808a67
  8. Staying connected to Streaming service provided by Directvnow

Staying connected to Streaming service provided by Directvnow: How can i stay connected more than 3 to 5 minutes on my PC with service from Directvnow streaming service? It's connected to the network internet. where do i go from their....
  9. Homegroup Listener and Homegroup Provider not listed in services

Homegroup Listener and Homegroup Provider not listed in services: As title - Homegroup Listener and Homegroup Provider are not listed in services. This is on a clean install of windows 10 pro. Any idea on how to get these services back? Thanks 110194
  10. WMI Provider Host

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WMI Provider Host: Why is this process taking up 4-7% of my CPU? I know what is does, but is it normal for it to use that much power (%)? This has not been a problem before. Only a few weeks ago, it was only on 1% or less. Will disabling this process do any harm to my system? 83129