Windows 10: How is it legal for Microsoft to break so much with an update

Discus and support How is it legal for Microsoft to break so much with an update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How is it legal for Microsoft to break so much with an update and not offer a stable backup version of Windows?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by edspyhill01_844, Jul 14, 2018.

1. How is it legal for Microsoft to break so much with an update

How is it legal for Microsoft to break so much with an update and not offer a stable backup version of Windows?

:)

edspyhill01_844, Jul 14, 2018
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jul 14, 2018
  3. alchokem Win User
    Microsoft is at it Again - Breaking Google Toolbar

This is the second cumulative update released by Microsoft this month which breaks Google toolbar's Search History and suggestions features in IE 11 under Windows 10. Microsoft, Please stop!!!

The offending updates are KB3197954, KB3194798 which must be removed to restore this feature.

P.S. KB Updates KB3185330, KB3192403, and KB3192391 break these same features in Windows 7.

alchokem, Jul 14, 2018
  4. How is it legal for Microsoft to break so much with an update

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

How is it legal for Microsoft to break so much with an update

1. How is it legal for Microsoft to break so much with an update - Similar Threads - legal Microsoft break

2. Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?: So, I'm using Microsoft Photos to view and sort through a bunch of pictures I have. And it always goes the same way. I'm going through the pictures, and at a random point, when I'm looking at a photo, it will suddenly jump back 7 photos ago to something I was looking at...
  3. Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?: So, I'm using Microsoft Photos to view and sort through a bunch of pictures I have. And it always goes the same way. I'm going through the pictures, and at a random point, when I'm looking at a photo, it will suddenly jump back 7 photos ago to something I was looking at...
  4. Is this legal? Is Microsoft breaking the law?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this legal? Is Microsoft breaking the law?: Re Windows 11 email app delivering email in html. I just got an email from the Los Angeles County Court re my legally required jury duty. The aol email delivered to my Windows 11 email app is in html and is unreadable. The Windows 11 email app html bug has been going on for...
  5. Is this legal? Is Microsoft breaking the law?

Is this legal? Is Microsoft breaking the law?: Re Windows 11 email app delivering email in html. I just got an email from the Los Angeles County Court re my legally required jury duty. The aol email delivered to my Windows 11 email app is in html and is unreadable. The Windows 11 email app html bug has been going on for...
  6. Microsoft Edge lags so much!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge lags so much!: Hi,My Microsoft Edge is lags too much when I turn on or restart, even Windows 11 don't too much...And I found a solution, just search on Search Bar which is located in Taskbar...And just open any link, the problem solved.but I can't do this again and again... Means please...
  7. Microsoft Edge lags so much!

Microsoft Edge lags so much!: Hi,My Microsoft Edge is lags too much when I turn on or restart, even Windows 11 don't too much...And I found a solution, just search on Search Bar which is located in Taskbar...And just open any link, the problem solved.but I can't do this again and again... Means please...
  8. is there a cost for window 11 ? if so, how much ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a cost for window 11 ? if so, how much ?: is there a cost / charge for windows 11 ?if so , how much ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-cost-for-window-11-if-so-how-much/329d30e6-2ae2-461a-9007-9e34b5d6831f
  9. is there a cost for window 11 ? if so, how much ?

is there a cost for window 11 ? if so, how much ?: is there a cost / charge for windows 11 ?if so , how much ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-cost-for-window-11-if-so-how-much/329d30e6-2ae2-461a-9007-9e34b5d6831f
  10. why does microsoft have to have so much space for their updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why does microsoft have to have so much space for their updates?: My new laptop ,I'm using Microsoft windows 18,and needs so much space to do updates, why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-does-microsoft-have-to-have-so-much-space-for/e32b7fb2-2a40-4938-9a24-6ad8f77a5f73