Windows 10: How is it that a quick web search returns years of complaints about Windows Photo Viewer...

Discus and support How is it that a quick web search returns years of complaints about Windows Photo Viewer... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here's an example from this very site:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by songmann, Jan 19, 2021.

1. songmann Win User

How is it that a quick web search returns years of complaints about Windows Photo Viewer...

Here's an example from this very site:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer-in-windows-10-can-view-webp/a9371113-6b91-46a7-88ea-119837e05a3a

:)

songmann, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Steve C Win User

Replacement for photo viewer

I just use the Photos app for a quick view, otherwise I use Adobe Lightroom to view and edit photos.

Steve C, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Windows 10 default image viewer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to change the default image viewer to Paint.

• In search,
    • Type Default Programs.
    • Check whether Windows Photo Viewer is listed in the list.
    • Left click on the photo viewer and select the option paint.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 19, 2021
  4. How is it that a quick web search returns years of complaints about Windows Photo Viewer...

Unable to open pictures in Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10.

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the query. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply:

• Do you have Windows Photo Viewer files on your PC?
    • Did you check if Windows Photo Viewer is present as a Default application to view photos on your PC?

I suggest you to check if Windows Photo Viewer option is present as a default application to view photos by following steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Click on the default set photo viewer application under Photo viewer and check if
      Windows Photo Viewer is present under Choose an app window.
    • If yes, click on Windows Photo Viewer, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

How is it that a quick web search returns years of complaints about Windows Photo Viewer...

1. How is it that a quick web search returns years of complaints about Windows Photo Viewer... - Similar Threads - quick web search

2. Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913: Update is ****. It screwed with my mouse settings to make me do the update made the pointer go to top right no matter what mouse or USB port I used. Then after the 'update', it changed my mouse's settings from right handed to left handed when the mouse is a standard right...
  3. Not a question but a complaint about microsoft windows 10 photo editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not a question but a complaint about microsoft windows 10 photo editor: RIGHT NOW I AM ABSOLUTELY FUMING! I spent two days perfecting my hour-long video by adding effects then watched it afterwards to check everything was all right, and it was all good. However, after 6 hours of this editor saving my video, I discovered when it finished that NOT...
  4. Not a question but a complaint about microsoft windows 10 photo editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not a question but a complaint about microsoft windows 10 photo editor: RIGHT NOW I AM ABSOLUTELY FUMING! I spent two days perfecting my hour-long video by adding effects then watched it afterwards to check everything was all right, and it was all good. However, after 6 hours of this editor saving my video, I discovered when it finished that NOT...
  5. Launching complaint about Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Launching complaint about Edge: This may seem like a silly question, and I have questioned whether I should post it. But it really annoys me Microsoft shoves Edge down everyone's throat. I do know how to remove it. But it doesn't seem ethical that they try and force you to use it imagine that, Microsoft...
  6. Why is streaming photos to a TV a problem after many years of complaints?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is streaming photos to a TV a problem after many years of complaints?: Just purchased a new computer with Win10. I have three Win7 computers in my house with an old MediaSmart server that backs them up each night. So, I have enough knowledge that I thought streaming my photo collection to my smart TV would be duck soup. NOT! I came here...
  7. Windows 10 Search Bar Web Search returns no results

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Bar Web Search returns no results: My Surface can no longer search the web from the search bar. It still works perfectly fine for local file search, but it will not search the web....
  8. Complaint about Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint about Microsoft Mahjong: I have Premium Edition of Microsoft Mahjong and suddenly I have this ugly and not useful large side bar that appear and I can't find how to get rid of it. I didn't pay for that. I want my game back to the way it was. [ATTACH]...
  9. Photos cycling quickly in Photo Viewer...Can't make it stop

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos cycling quickly in Photo Viewer...Can't make it stop: Hi, When I open up any photo with Windows Photo Viewer, it automatically begins cycling through the all the photos in the gallery very quickly until it gets to the end, and then it stops. I've tried restarting my computer and unplugging my mouse and keyboard, but that...
  10. 25 Years: How the Web began

in Windows 10 News
    25 Years: How the Web began: 25 years ago there was the Internet, but there was no Web. Then, Tim Berners-Lee proposed creating an Internet-based hypertext system and the Web was on its way. When I was a young man, we had it rough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at...